Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cousin bought a house! :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2010
I went away from the computer and my little cousin bought a house without permission. Can you guys please take the home back and give my back my coins I worked so hard for?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
randomspecks wrote:
I went away from the computer and my little cousin bought a house without permission. Can you guys please take the home back and give my back my coins I worked so hard for?

Shouldn't leave yourself logged in when you step away if there are other people around that can access the machine.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
If you have access to Celestia or Wintertusk (preferably Wintertusk), gather some friends and farm for gear for a bit. Gear from these two worlds are the highest-valued, and there are very few "No Auction" items.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
randomspecks wrote:

sry they cant do return your coins and tell your cousin not to play wizard101 on your file ever.

if that doesnt work tell your mom or dad or guardian to keep a eye on him so he wont mess up your wizard101 file like buy a house ya dont want, or selling a pet ya trained with mega snacks

thats all i can help ya with on this subject and if your cousin repeats this anyway then repeat the steps above till he stops and remember your parents or guardian can put him in trouble so its best to tell them if he does things like this

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Sadly inattention is no excuse to return improperly purchased items.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I hope KingsIsle sees this and I am truely sorry.

I would tell your aunt/uncle about this, see if they wouldnt mind getting your crowns back. (If its coins, you can buy coins with crowns)

Simple suggestion, minimize W101 before you leave your computer unattended.

My regards,
Sydney Boom

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
randomspecks wrote:

sry they cant do return your coins and tell your cousin not to play wizard101 on your file ever.

if that doesnt work tell your mom or dad or guardian to keep a eye on him so he wont mess up your wizard101 file like buy a house ya dont want, or selling a pet ya trained with mega snacks

thats all i can help ya with on this subject and if your cousin repeats this anyway then repeat the steps above till he stops and remember your parents or guardian can put him in trouble so its best to tell them if he does things like this

Ki can recover lost pets :)