Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-29-11

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Professor Falmea wrote:
Another Friday is coming to a close, and with it, brings that wonderful time of the day - ya know, Feedback Friday! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Thanks for hanging in the with three weeks about menu chat - it was definitely valuable feedback, but let's talk about something a little more fun.

Let's talk decorating. Specifically... personalized signage. If you were to have a sign in your castle, and it could say anything, what would it say? Mine would say... "If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun." If we have that many letters. If not - "Fire rules!"

What would yours say?
Mine would probably be: "Look out: Crazy Cat Lover owns house!" with a warning sign. Like those yellow triangles with the black !. >'o'<

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hello Professor Falmea! First of all, your welcome for the feedback... Although I couldn't find anything for the third one. So... Back on subject, my sign would either say "Don't tell me the sky is the limit if there are footsteps on the moon" from a person I don't know... Or "Brick walls are only there to keep the people that don't want it bad enough out" from the last speech. A man that had liver cancer was making his last speech before he died. Well if those were too long I would just go with "FIRE RULES" (I added caps )

Well I hope you take a look at some of my posts here in the dorms.
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
My saying would be as follows,

Of all the things I lost in life I miss my mind the most.

And of course,

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Credit to Sherlock Holmes

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
mine would say "balance is between effort and rewards" (something alhazred say in the middle of power nova quest)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
ok here are a few:

Dismount please.

do not feed the kritters.

bought and paid for.

welcome to my disaster

life is like a bowl of cherries..
free pits to plant and grow trees.

Home for the legendary retirees.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
since i am lvl 60 death more of a barbaric wizard with the watch tower hall house and i am more or less rounded to gh and wt i would put a sign out side of the to big doors that would ether have odins hall of the mighty. (odin is like the barbarian god or something i think) that OR deadly vikings fortress of fear. 8)

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Well I have two different lines, "the heat of the sun keeps us alive, but the heat of my flames, can bring you great pain." and "If you shall not become good on your own, then be cleansed by the flames of my fiery wrath!"
I can't decide which I should choose, they both sound so cool, but the first one also sounds profound. On second thought, just the first one. I will just leave the other one up for others to see.

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer and Author of the Destined Ones. "(my qoutes are written up above, so i will not waste time writing them here)"

Survivor
May 11, 2009
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I would love to have welcome signs on our houses. I would love to be able to have my home open to friends even when I am not there & likewise visit a friends house to see what they've done with the place. You can, of course, have the option to 'lock the door'.
My welcome signs:
If I had a house full of pets - "Mi Casa Zoo Casa"
Sign on Life Treehouse - "Home is Where the Heartwood Is"
The Fire House - "Do Not Call the Fire Department"
The Death House - "Enter at Own Risk: Death Awaits"
The Ice House - "Welcome! Ice to See You!"

OK, I'll stop. They're getting worse. LOL

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
i might have a few......
- welcome to the world famous (famous in marleybone too :D) hotel and resort in the sky!!!!! ( i made a hotel in my house flying in the sky) :)
- in this house, balance RULES!!!!!! if you dont agree with me, i suggest you dont start a fight....
- limit of "innapropriate" sayings in this home: 1
-life is like the open road..... there might be a few wrecks in it along the way :)
- if life was easy all the time, who would we be?
- NO begging for gifts unless its me

well cya in the spiral! (or maybe my home)
-rachel iceheart lvl 58 balance
Paige MoonShade wrote:
A home is where the magic begins.

Welcome Wizards.

Happy house decorating.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
mine would be
welcome (wizard's name), enjoy your vist
if you wanna meet me the name is

mark lightsong level 60 balance

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
life: if you are good at one thing you are bad at another and if you are bad at one thing you are good at another

storm: the cloud is your mind the water is your heart the lighting is your soul

ice: cold is warm and warm is cold

myth: myth is real only if you make it

thats all i got

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
How about, "Myth is your mind, and everthing you create is imagination."

OR, this, "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
LordVK12 wrote:
I would have a different one for each of my four wizards

Storm - If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm.
Death - All that live must die, passing through nature to eternity.
Life - Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Balance - The truth is balance. However the opposite of truth, which is unbalance, may not be a lie.

Hey! XD lol you forgot about fire, ice, and myth! O: :-o

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Oh, and just for fun I would add "Help me I am stuck in a sign factory"

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
The Magic in the Home Goes to the Heart

Welcome All Wizards and Animals

The Purpose of Life is a Life of Purpose

Live a Life of Meaning

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Game plays itself out in every decision in life. Hey it fits well if you ask me :3

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Mine would say different things for each of my characters:

Scarlet SilverWeaver (Life): "This is a Life and Death Situation" or "Beauty Lures the Stranger More Easily Into Danger"

Olivia TitanSpear (Myth): "Of Course This is in Your Head, but Why Should That Mean It Isn't Real" or "House of the Astute One"

Natalie TitanSpear (Death): "Death is but the Next Great Adventure" or "Do Not Pity the Dead, Pity the Living."

Anyway, that is an awesome idea, and it would be great in game.
Scarlet SilverWeaver Legendary Theurgist
Olivia TitanSpear Apprentice Conjurer
Natalie TitanSpear Novice Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
mine would be the future can wait to tomorrow the past is the past, and the present is a gift, that's why its called a present

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Live, Laugh, Love, Learn

~Devin Owlrider~
Lvl 60 Pyromancer
Feel the burn

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
"The brightest smile does not shine from your mouth, but from within."