Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank Nine Spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
So I did a lot of research on different things that could be spells and here they are (All accuracies are what the normal accuracy is).

Fire- Hestia
Damage- 350+900 over 3 rounds (maybe over 4 rounds) to all enemies
Action- Hestia appears, kneeling in front of a hearth without a fire. She then springs up and levitates. She drops a ball of fire into the hearth and grows it into a flaming tornado (Charms activated now) that she throws at the enemies.

Ice- Artemis
Damage- 950 to one enemy and -30% to next spell for all friends
Action- Artemis appears on a rock in the middle of a field during night time. She has a silver bow in her hand. A silver arrow floats down from the moon in a shaft of moonlight. She gets ready to fire it (Charms activated now). She fires it. Then she takes a orb of moonlight and gives it to each friend, giving them the -30% shield.

Storm- Nereus
Damage- 1,150 to all enemies and stun to all enemies
Action- The circle fills with water and Nereus and two Nereids appear. The Nereids are at his sides (Charms activated now). The two Nereids swim at full speed at each of the targets, doing damage. Nereus then points a trident at each of the enemies, shocking them, which stuns them.

Balance- Anubis
Damage- 1,050 and -50% to next spell to one enemy
Action- The ground is misty and Anubis appears. In front of him on the ground is the Scale of Judgement. It already has the Feather of Truth on one of it's spots. Anubis holds his hand in front of the target and pulls out an orb of energy out of them. He places it on the scale. The scale grows very bright then turns into a giant golden orb (Charms activated now). The orb slams into the target, doing the damage. Then, Anubis pulls a small black, misty orb from the mist at his feet and throws it at the target, giving them the -50% weakness.

Life- Cernunnos
Damage- 850 damage to one person OR 1,200 health to one friend
Actions:
Attack- Cernunnos appears next to a tree. He tears it out of the ground (Charms activated now). He smashes it against the enemy.
Heal- Cernunnos appears next to a tree. He holds up his hand in front of the tree and pulls out of it a green orb of life while the tree dies (Charms activated now). He throws it at the friend, healing them.

Myth- Odin
Damage- 200, 300, and 600 to one enemy
Action- Odin appears sitting on a throne with a spear in his hand and his two ravens, Huginn and Muninn, are at the top of his throne and his two wolves, Geri and Freki, are sitting at the bottom. The ravens attack, doing 200 damage. The wolves attack, doing 300 damage. Then Odin stands and throws his spear, doing 600 damage.

Death- The Morrigan
Damage- 1,000 to all enemies and convert half to health
Action- The Morrigan appears, standing with thick fog at her feet (Charms activated now). She is wearing a black cloak and she has huge black wings. She flies at each of the targets and takes orbs of life from them and gives them to her caster.

Please comment and share.
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
None of the damage numbers make sense for the school, and even if they did the attacks would be way overpowered, and there's no variety between schools (they're all either gods or goddesses).

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Oh my gosh I love these spell ideas!!!!!!!!! I think these are amazing spell ideas Blaze!!! I am suprised by all the research you did to get these spells!! I am a mythology freak, so I know all about these characters in the spells. I escpecially like the Hestia spell. The only thing that I have to say other than this is that the myth schools spell should be based on GREEK mythology, since all the previous spells are to. It wouldn't make sense if it was all Greek mythology based, then suddenly there is one Norse mythology spell. I really love these though!!! Keep up the great creativity!!!!!

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 48 Diviner
Dragonspyre

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Using Gods and Godesses in spells would most likely make them look more powerful.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
flyrahie wrote:
Oh my gosh I love these spell ideas!!!!!!!!! I think these are amazing spell ideas Blaze!!! I am suprised by all the research you did to get these spells!! I am a mythology freak, so I know all about these characters in the spells. I escpecially like the Hestia spell. The only thing that I have to say other than this is that the myth schools spell should be based on GREEK mythology, since all the previous spells are to. It wouldn't make sense if it was all Greek mythology based, then suddenly there is one Norse mythology spell. I really love these though!!! Keep up the great creativity!!!!!

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 48 Diviner
Dragonspyre

Well, as of now, there is one world for each school, and Grizzleheim is the world of myth. It is also based on Norse mythology, so it seemed like a good choice.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
stinkybug123 wrote:
Using Gods and Godesses in spells would most likely make them look more powerful.

Just because your spells would look powerful doesn't mean they are. What kind of excuse is that?