Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spell Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
For Death,(this was all I could think of...) you summon Charon, the ghostly ferryman from the river Styx in Greek mythology. He is in a canoe and whacks the enemies with the oar dealing a thousand damage and giving half of it back to the caster by whacking the caster. Lol I think this is a beast idea.

Any of you have other ideas? I was thinking the titanic should ram into the enemies for the ice spell, but you decide.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
hmssnowdrop wrote:
For Death,(this was all I could think of...) you summon Charon, the ghostly ferryman from the river Styx in Greek mythology. He is in a canoe and whacks the enemies with the oar dealing a thousand damage and giving half of it back to the caster by whacking the caster. Lol I think this is a beast idea.

...I don't. This sounds really immature. The monster is a good idea, but the animation is so slapstick (no pun intended) that I'm left thinking, "How old are you that you actually think this is a 'beast' idea?" Well, I guess there's my answer.

Any of you have other ideas? I was thinking the titanic should ram into the enemies for the ice spell, but you decide.

No, nyet, nien, non, and iie.

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Here are some spell ideas.

Death- The Headless Horseman or a zombie
Fire- Ares (or Mars, depending on which mythology you prefer)
Ice- Werewolf (with a polymorph)
Balance- Anubis or a hooded cobra ( since they have that Egyptian theme going)
Storm- A quid or octopus of some kind ( dunno what it would be called, 'cause kraken is already taken)
Myth- Maybe a griffin or a sphinx
Life- Hmmm, I had an idea for this, but I can't think of it now.

Tell me what you think!