Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cannot equip new spell deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
I purchased the Deck of the Lotus and do not see a hand at the bottom to equip it. Yes I checked to make sure I can use the deck, yes I stocked the deck with spell cards and still no hand to equip it.

Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kre8tiv1 wrote:
I purchased the Deck of the Lotus and do not see a hand at the bottom to equip it. Yes I checked to make sure I can use the deck, yes I stocked the deck with spell cards and still no hand to equip it.

Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

This might sound too obvious, but did you "un-equip" the deck that you were using...

And don't forget to remove your Treasure Cards from your old deck too.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Yes I did unequip the old one. However I stumbled on the solution....you have to equip/unequip through the back pack. No one ever mentioned or suggested that.

So for those of you who are having problems make sure you have accessed the deck via your back pack, THAT is where you equip or unequip it.

Honeybee313, thanks for responding.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kre8tiv1 wrote:
Yes I did unequip the old one. However I stumbled on the solution....you have to equip/unequip through the back pack. No one ever mentioned or suggested that.

So for those of you who are having problems make sure you have accessed the deck via your back pack, THAT is where you equip or unequip it.

Honeybee313, thanks for responding.

Wow. That's even "more obvious" than un-equipping...

And, You're welcome. :D