Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pacify and other cards from Mortis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I am having some trouble understanding what pacify does, can anyone explain this to me?

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Gaining a threat makes the enemy attack you. reducing makes them go usually at others :) Hope that helps
John IceBlade and the number 27

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
ccffcg123 wrote:
Gaining a threat makes the enemy attack you. reducing makes them go usually at others :) Hope that helps

Wait, but if you use it on an enemy then what will that do? Wizards have choices, so just because of some spell I dont think they will go after another enemy. They're not like the computer enemies. So do you mean if you cast lets say a taunt spell which makes the enemy gain a threat, then you will be attacked more? Is that what you meant? Sorry if I'm just not understanding this.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
slayaplaya16 wrote:
I am having some trouble understanding what pacify does, can anyone explain this to me?
A threat makes the enemy attack you. Reduce threat or "Pacify" makes them usually attack others hope that helps :-)

John IceBlade and the Number 47

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
ccffcg123 wrote:

Wait, but if you use it on an enemy then what will that do? Wizards have choices, so just because of some spell I dont think they will go after another enemy. They're not like the computer enemies. So do you mean if you cast lets say a taunt spell which makes the enemy gain a threat, then you will be attacked more? Is that what you meant? Sorry if I'm just not understanding this.

the spell only works on computer enemies not on other wizards just like the ice spell that you get at lvl 2