Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my sister wants a sprite pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
My sister has defeated Alicane SwiftArrow about 15 times and she has not gotten the sprite pet!She also has gotten defeated 10 times and wants the pet.Can KI please fix this my sister wants the pet!

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon

PS:Please reply ASAP

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hi there! I myself have a Sprite Pet, and It required some effort. I got her from Rattlebones in Unicorn Way, actually. It's not a bug, nor can KI fix it. It just depends on what the drop is. You may need to go defeat a different boss, or try again in a few days.
Hope this helps, and tell your sister to not give up!!

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 31 Life Student

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Obtaining a pet or any specific drop from a particular boss is all random. Your sister could fight Prince Alicane 100 or 1000 times and not get the pet. Or she could fight once more and get it. I'm sure we would all like a guarantee to obtain such a prize, but there are no guarantees in life. It is all up to what your level of determination is and how lucky you are on any given day. As an alternative she might try to find someone that has the pet, trained to at least adult and hatch with them to try to get it.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
If you have two computers, and two accounts, you can go on the other computer and help her. Or she can ask her friends if they have accounts and one of them can help her.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
trelian5 wrote:
My sister has defeated Alicane SwiftArrow about 15 times and she has not gotten the sprite pet!She also has gotten defeated 10 times and wants the pet.Can KI please fix this my sister wants the pet!

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon

You still can get the pet, its not a bug is just your sister isnt lucky.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Hi i'm Emma raincloud i got a troll pet from fighting in moshu maybe you should try first doing the guest in moshu and if that person your sister was fighting was a quest and in the spell-book on the paper for the quest had a pet next to it on the paper then she will get a pet so make sure that it had a pet sign next to it.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
it's not a glitch, the dropped sprite is random. just keep farming Swiftarrow and i'm sure your sister will get it, cause i did. farming for anything takes a lot of patience.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
Bro check it out, swiftarrow, for someone still is wizard city, still posses a threat. If i were you sister i would say play up until about the krokosphinx in krokotopia, and then go back and fight swiftarrow, she more than likely will not die unless she just gets a run of bad luck, and after that it will just be a matter of patience :) i fought him looking for the firecat statue, beat him 30 times or so until i got it. You just gotta keep on keepin on, life is a garden, dig it. Hope it helped.

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
trelian5 wrote:

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon

Hello Nathaniel, I am afraid it doesn't work like that. Fifteen times is a lot for some to fight and not get something but later in game you may discover that there are many things you will "farm" for that will require you to go in sometimes in excess of 800 times to get. Several of my friends on another site have farmed the Jade Oni for his pet and 800 is not really that big of a number. Personally, I have been playing for almost a week after the game went live and we have 11 wizards a piece. In all the time we have been playing, I have never gotten the Plague Oni's Sapphire Blade. He drops the Ice Sword in Mooshu and we have farmed him as well as had to do that quest and been asked to help many others and yet I have never had that sword drop. Best you can do is tell your sister to keep at it and eventually she will get what she is after. The drops in game are random and the way they fall is the way they fall. Just tell her to not give up :)

Explorer
May 13, 2010
A sprite pet can also be obtained by beating rattlebones in unicorn way.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
you can also get a Midnight Sprite by killing Lord Nigntshade. The Midnight Sprite has dark purple boots with red laces,a black dress (sorry I can't remember the details on the dress) And black hair. AND she gives a move card. Not a really good one (its a dark sprite card) but hey! its a card!

I don't know of any other sprites (sorry!)

tell your sister not to give up and keep trying! if it is to hard to get that Sprite kill Rattlebones on Unicorn way. the sprite you get there has white boots,a white dress and blond hair.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
How can it be obtained because of rattlebones??? I have defeated him like 30 times and haven't gotten it yet! this doesn't make any sense to me if i can't get something that i would get because i have defeated something 30 times or so... :P

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
trelian5 wrote:

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon

This wasn't ment to be easy. The sprite pet is a rare pet, just keep trying you'll get it eventually, i've gotten two of them.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
lollipopers wrote:
How can it be obtained because of rattlebones??? I have defeated him like 30 times and haven't gotten it yet! this doesn't make any sense to me if i can't get something that i would get because i have defeated something 30 times or so... :P

I guess you are just unlucky :(

Keep trying :)

Survivor
May 03, 2011
I don't mean to bring this topic back out of the blue

Did your sister find a sprite yet?

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Getting the sprite pet from Rattlebones is one of the easiest pet drops there is.

check out Wizard101Central for the guide to the pet drops in the Spiral

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
The main Thing or best thing to get it is for hatching with some one that has one But you have to be same level Yes i want a satyr my self i hatched with allot of people But If you want the Satry
Then i suggest you really save up for allot of hatches Its nota 100% Gurrante you will get it i tryed many times and still not got it You could get it from Fighting the evil Satyr's

John Dragonspear
School: Fire