Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7th world-- Smitri

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Smitri. Sme- Tr-I

Looks Like- The "Commons" will be covered in shadows, with lightning strikes near the top. The first area you go to is covered in Life,Trees, Hostas, Verns, Lakes, and rivers. The second area is very dark, and deep. This area has the ground covered in mist. there are Caverns everywhere, and lightning strikes every which way. the final place is filled with dust, and sand. This area has sandstorms everywhere.

Monsters.
For life area-(All Level 10 Elites) Web Shooter. Wild Beast. Wizard. Yanker. Spells. Centaur. Seraph, Nature Walker, Rebirth, Pixie. Life Blade. Life Trap.
For Death Area.(All Level 11's) Dark Spire. Death Bringer. Malistaire's Followers. Spells. Wraith. Scarecrow. Skeletal Dragon. Poison, Plague. Death Blade. Death trap. Curse. Feint.
For Balance Area(All Level 12 Elites.) Wild Judgment. Wild Scorpion. Heated Nova's. Falcon. Wild Scarab. Spells. Judgment. Hydra. Spectral Blast. Power Nova. Ra.

That's all, I hope you like it KI. Also, Post what YOU think should be the next world, all of you wizards. YOU.
Cya in the Spiral. Nathan-Level 60 Balance

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Ice32 wrote:
Smitri. Sme- Tr-I

Looks Like- The "Commons" will be covered in shadows, with lightning strikes near the top. The first area you go to is covered in Life,Trees, Hostas, Verns, Lakes, and rivers. The second area is very dark, and deep. This area has the ground covered in mist. there are Caverns everywhere, and lightning strikes every which way. the final place is filled with dust, and sand. This area has sandstorms everywhere.

Monsters.
For life area-(All Level 10 Elites) Web Shooter. Wild Beast. Wizard. Yanker. Spells. Centaur. Seraph, Nature Walker, Rebirth, Pixie. Life Blade. Life Trap.
For Death Area.(All Level 11's) Dark Spire. Death Bringer. Malistaire's Followers. Spells. Wraith. Scarecrow. Skeletal Dragon. Poison, Plague. Death Blade. Death trap. Curse. Feint.
For Balance Area(All Level 12 Elites.) Wild Judgment. Wild Scorpion. Heated Nova's. Falcon. Wild Scarab. Spells. Judgment. Hydra. Spectral Blast. Power Nova. Ra.

That's all, I hope you like it KI. Also, Post what YOU think should be the next world, all of you wizards. YOU.
Cya in the Spiral. Nathan-Level 60 Balance
We already have a 7th world, it is Celestia.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I won't say that's a bad idea, it's just that... Celestia is already a water/storm themed world and it would be sort of same-old same-old. Plus Storm Wizards(such as myself) would burst out crying.
*~Kayla~* Level 57 Grandmaster Diviner
*~Kiley Dreamer~* Level 16 Journeyman Sorcerer

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Uh, that was sort of... confusing. Could you elaborate and make it a little less disorganized?

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hey,

Woah, Awesome idea! I really like it, each MOB has around 2,000 or even 3,000 health, imagine the bosses! Haha, nice idea, sounds challenging, and fun, but don't you think the Balance MOB's will be overpowered with using RA. But, it's still an awesome idea! :D

-Mason D.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Yo,the 7th world is CS, But the dude that made Smitri i think didnt have CS, So now its the 8th world.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
pretty good idea but what are you supposed to be doing there what was going on there that made is so dark an creepy and one more thing i dont think the areas should be based on the types of schools

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
maddymac1 wrote:
Yo,the 7th world is CS, But the dude that made Smitri i think didnt have CS, So now its the 8th world.
It said it was made July the 28,2011.CL was made in october or december in 2010

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Justin3620 wrote:
Hey,

Woah, Awesome idea! I really like it, each MOB has around 2,000 or even 3,000 health, imagine the bosses! Haha, nice idea, sounds challenging, and fun, but don't you think the Balance MOB's will be overpowered with using RA. But, it's still an awesome idea! :D

-Mason D.

i wouldn't like that it would be a challenge but what about for those quest you have to collect stuff where it says did not collect like 20 times before you get 1 it wouldn't be fun to do that with a mob that has 3000 health i hated it enough with the mob in celestia

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The worlds, in order, are Wizard City, Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, Marleybone, MooShu, DragonSpyre, Celestia, and Wintertusk. That is 8 worlds. This would be an idea for a 9th world, not 7th, 9th.