Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

top 3 polymorphs

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hey everybody lets rank what we think are the top 3 polymorphs ever

here is my top 3, i dont have them yet but i have used treasure versions

1. draconian
2. treant
3. gobbler

ok so post what you think are the top 3 polymorphs ever

also say why

i like these one because they can last a long fight easy and the draconian for its pure power

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Treant is the only one I've tried and I use it in treasure card form. I've found I can heal my friend from almost 2000hp with a dyrad without a critical while fighting Sylvester which is very helpful.

Explorer
May 23, 2009
I am a huge fan of damage polymorphs. So my top 3 are

1. Cat Bandit, a powerful polymorph that can cast Tempest, Stormzilla, etc.
2. Fire Elemental, another strong polymorph that can cast its own unique, yet powerful spells
3. Treant, not a strong attacker but very usefull when battling with other players

I love treant even though its not powerful. I think this is a great discussion and very interesting.

Hunter SpiritGem, 59 Ice, well soon to be :)

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Sincerely the only one thats actually useful is the gobbler polymorph since it can be used to dodge high damage attacks and live :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
No polymorph is really worth using a training point on!

You can buy them at the archivist as treasure cards... The only Polymorph with any real use, is Treant, to effectively heal without having a life amulet...

Now, I know, many a players, like to polymorph, but not everyone has a character in every school, so this is their chance to see what other schools are like...

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
darthjt wrote:
No polymorph is really worth using a training point on!

You can buy them at the archivist as treasure cards... The only Polymorph with any real use, is Treant, to effectively heal without having a life amulet...

Now, I know, many a players, like to polymorph, but not everyone has a character in every school, so this is their chance to see what other schools are like...

well i am gonna make a polymorph deck once i get certain polymorphs

the deck will use many polymorphs and have a few reshuffles to put all polymorphs in and ya cant reshuffle treasure cards

and ya need to buy the cards with gold if ya buy them as treasure

so there is a reason to use your training points on polymorphs it allows you t be pretty much all schools at one time

true ya can get them for free but ya cant use them forever and ya cant reshuffle treasures

in a way we are both right

also please post a list for what you think are the top 3 with details why ya think so

everybody keep on posting