Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Briskbreeze Tower Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I need a group of people with a level 50 or higher to help me with the infamous Briskbreeze Tower in Wizard City. If anyone can help I would be very happy about it for if you need a Ninja Pig Treasure card, I have a lot of them from farming. So, please help me!! :?

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
If u don't have a full group yet I need some help with that! I have been putting it off :P I am a level 53 (almost 54) life wizard. Tell me if I can join please

Tiffany pixigem - level 53 theurgist

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Aelita987 wrote:
If u don't have a full group yet I need some help with that! I have been putting it off :P I am a level 53 (almost 54) life wizard. Tell me if I can join please

Tiffany pixigem - level 53 theurgist

Thank you! I still need more people though. Do you have a day, time and realm?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I need to do Briskbreeze and the Warehouse this week with my Legendary Balance wizard. I have done both towers several times with my other wizards so I can tell you anything you may need to know about beating the bosses.
If anyone else has the quest and would like help let me know.
I'm usually available to play in the evenings or on weekends.
I'll suggest Saturday August 6th at say 1:00PM EST in Scarecrow realm though feel free to suggest another time if that isn't convenient for you.
(*please post before Friday Afternoon to make sure it gets through the moderator delay)
I can even run through them a second time this weekend if we get more than 4 or someone can't meet up with the rest of us.

My wiz is Finnigan Frogfist - Legendary Balance.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I'm good with Saturday august sixth, 1 pm. But do we all live I. The same time zone?

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
But we should find one more person too :?

And I have yo do the warehouse toon :(

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Hey I'll love to help you! I am stuck on Briskbreeze tower. I reached level fifthty and I went to Headmaster Ambrose but guess what, haha I don't got da quest. I would if you want me to help. (If I find out the problem)

Abigail Fairyblossom Level 50 Life
Abigail Fairyblossom Level 42 Balance
Sestiva Level 29 Storm
Wolf Nightshade Level 9 Death

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Aelita987 wrote:
I'm good with Saturday august sixth, 1 pm. But do we all live I. The same time zone?

1:00PM EST is Eastern Time Zone (New York - Atlanta, etc). If you live in another time zone then figure out the adjustment.

Also, meet in front of Briskbreeze Tower.

Abbigail623 wrote:
Hey I'll love to help you! I am stuck on Briskbreeze tower. I reached level fifthty and I went to Headmaster Ambrose but guess what, haha I don't got da quest. I would if you want me to help. (If I find out the problem)

The quest for Briskbreeze is given by Sergeant Muldoon in Olde Town.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
I need to do Briskbreeze and the Warehouse this week with my Legendary Balance wizard. I have done both towers several times with my other wizards so I can tell you anything you may need to know about beating the bosses.
I'll suggest Saturday August 6th at say 1:00PM EST in Scarecrow realm though feel free to suggest another time if that isn't convenient for you.
(*please post before Friday Afternoon to make sure it gets through the moderator delay)
I can even run through them a second time this weekend if we get more than 4 or someone can't meet up with the rest of us.

That would be a great time! :D

Defender
Oct 24, 2009

Abbigail623 wrote:

The quest for Briskbreeze is given by Sergeant Muldoon in Olde Town.

Oh okay then. lol thanks. Can you help me with it? :P

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Masquara23 wrote:
I need a group of people with a level 50 or higher to help me with the infamous Briskbreeze Tower in Wizard City. If anyone can help I would be very happy about it for if you need a Ninja Pig Treasure card, I have a lot of them from farming. So, please help me!! :?

I would love to do it. I just dont know where to get the quest! I am lvl 52 wizard.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
For those of you that are going to do the tower, two friendly suggestions. One on the first major boss you need to one hit him; because he summons a minion every time you don't kill him, which does a 10,000 damage meteor strike. Also don't heal on the second boss or he summons the same minion. And on the last boss don't use traps because he removes them.

Good Luck :) 8)
Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hey i am a lvl 50 If you want to find me cheack in CL Hope to see you :]

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
hp1055cm wrote:

I need to do this quest and cant find anybody to help me. But i would be happy to help you.

Anthony Ghostward
lvl 51 Pyromancer