Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Auhm treasure cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
So I'm at level 40 and not once have I been able to draw a treasure card. I've had all of my decks equipped with treasure cards and not once has the "draw" option ever been available to me. It's not lit up at all and never has been. Am I missing something?

Please and thank you!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
beanzie12 wrote:
So I'm at level 40 and not once have I been able to draw a treasure card. I've had all of my decks equipped with treasure cards and not once has the "draw" option ever been available to me. It's not lit up at all and never has been. Am I missing something?

Please and thank you!

When your cards appear during the battle, you must discard one of them by "right-clicking" on a card. This will open a free space and it will also light up the "draw" box. Then you can click on "draw" and it will randomly select one of your Treasure cards.

You may continue to do this (until your time runs out), but you may not discard that new Treasure Card until the next round.

Hope this helps. :?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
In order to use a treasure card, you have to DISCARD one of your other cards. You do this by right clicking on a card. Then the draw option will be available.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
May 25, 2009
beanzie12 wrote:

Please and thank you!
You need to right click on a card and it "discards" then the "draw" option will come up! :) Hope this helped!

Taylor Daisystone
Level 59 ~Pyromancer~

"I got efreet on a random night. O_O"

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
When in battle, discard cards from your hand by right-mouse-clicking them,
and a button will light up. This button says ‘DRAW’, and if you click on it, you will draw one treasure card at random.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
When in battle, discard cards from your hand by right-mouse-clicking them, and a button will light up. This button says ‘DRAW’, and if you click on it, you will draw one treasure card at random.