Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best pet for ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Hi. I am level 50 and ice and i am not sure what pet is the best for an ice wizard to have wither its colossus or a different school or whatever, but does anyone know or have any ideas?

Thanks

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
munchkinz1 wrote:
Hi. I am level 50 and ice and i am not sure what pet is the best for an ice wizard to have wither its colossus or a different school or whatever, but does anyone know or have any ideas?

Thanks

the best pet for a ice wizard is the Pet egg
it has the best talents for a ice wizard and it has spritely

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
munchkinz1 wrote:

Thanks

Usually, Ice-based pets will give you Ice-based benefits, but I believe the overall goal with any pet (besides Derby) is to find the one that gives the least amount of selfish abilities (sometimes through hatching). It also depends upon what holes you want the pet to fill. Do you want a certain card from it that you would normally have to spend a training point on? Do you want extra healing from spritely? Or better offense/defense from "May Cast" spells?

I guess the question is, what do you want your pet to do for you? Then "best" pets that do that function may be an easier list.