Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who wouldn't want every wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I think it would be nice if we did not choose which wizard we did not want. I have 6 wizards all at level 60. It would be nice if I could get the last wizard to develop. It would bring new challenges and additional fun.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Kevrick wrote:
I think it would be nice if we did not choose which wizard we did not want. I have 6 wizards all at level 60. It would be nice if I could get the last wizard to develop. It would bring new challenges and additional fun.

ye i would love this idea to be added

great idea besides there is always one empty desk so why not have the new one be inthat desk

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Yeah, you and most of the Wizard101 community. I doubt it will happen, so I say make the most of the wizards you do have.

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i agree. i was left without a diviner when i created new wizards

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Personally I am glad i don't have all of the wizards, (I have fire, life, myth, ice, and two balances) Why would I want to train a new wizard in the dark arts? (And I am not talking about the death school)

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I have mixed feelings about granting the last school, but I would definately create one if provided the opportunity.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Buy a new account or delete one and make a new one. This makes each account unique.