Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why am I so bad at PvP?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 11, 2010
I don't want to sound like I'm complaining so I'll keep it short. I decided to play pvp on my legendary fire wizard. I have been doing it for a while now and noticed something. I have never won a single match. I am not exaggerating. Does anyone have any tips for me?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
I have the same thing. I only won 5 times! Its not fun when people cheack your stats but I found that your school plays a huge part. I'm life and storm. Storm is my secondary school so I dont get all of the cool spells and Life really doesn't have that many useful spells. I cant do a 1v1 because I WILL always lose. You will have a better chance doing 2v2 3v3 or 4v4... anyways always have a friend to do a pvp ranked or not with you because they know your weakness and will kill where your strong and can really help. Hope I helped!!! :D

Delver
Feb 18, 2010

1)Most importantly, don't false report or whine. Nobody likes a whiner.

2)Block PvP opponent chat or just don't talk at all. Your opponent can see your stats once you say hi.

3)make sure to have some good heals and shields ready. THIS ISN'T CHEATING BTW, SO ANYONE DON'T SAY IT IS :D

4)Since your a legendary, you should probably have some good block and critical gear on. It's up to you to decide what you wear.

5) If you lose, don't give up. Just keep getting back up and learn from your lost match. It's when you lose that you learn the most from. Try to have some honor and say "gg", then move onto the next match.

6) Have a Reshuffle card at the ready, treasure or not.

7) Also try using your Steal Charm, as it helps. Shatter also works if there's too many shields.

I'm not exactly the best at PvP either, but I hope this helps! :D Just have fun in PvP and don't go overboard on the whole competetion and winning thing, unlike others here. I'm not naming names btw, so nobody bite my head off!