Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the celestia key quest tower thing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
i think that you guy made it to hard and theres a bug with the storm skeleton it had one pip and it used the zeuse thing and for some reason when i started it skiped my turn three time please help i keep trying to beat it and me and my freinds allways fail i relley want to go to celestia please fix this or make it easyer to pass the quest

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
This quest is now optional. Originally it was planned as the way into Celestia. To many people could not do it.

The way to Celestia is be level 48 and finish the "Final Countdown" quest, then Merle should send you to Celestia.

Megan

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think that you guy made it to hard and theres a bug with the storm skeleton it had one pip and it used the zeuse thing and for some reason when i started it skiped my turn three time please help i keep trying to beat it and me and my freinds allways fail i relley want to go to celestia please fix this or make it easyer to pass the quest

did you talk to the guy in white robes? he says "the bosses can do things wizards can't"
devinlegendcaster

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kevinblast26 wrote:

They changed this requirement a while ago. The Warehouse in Marleybone is no longer "required" to get the key to Celestia.

Zeke said that "if you have completed the quest 'The Final Countdown' in Dragonspyre, AND if you are at least Level 48, then you go see Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia."

Hope this helps. :?

Survivor
May 25, 2010
I did the quest solo but if you would like some help and think you still need to do it, i will gladly meet up with you and help :)
-Logan
lvl 60 diviner