Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pet idea

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010

Hello wizard101 people,
My bro thought of a new pet idea that seemed SOOO cool
i thought of telling every body, well his pet idea is......

~malistaire~
Gives all death spells,
gives 500 lives,
May cast dark fairy by its self,
And Gives ALL of That At baby

From,
Angela nightbreaker

P.S. Hope You Like It!!!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
8)
angela352 wrote:

Hello wizard101 people,
My bro thought of a new pet idea that seemed SOOO cool
i thought of telling every body, well his pet idea is......

~malistaire~
Gives all death spells,
gives 500 lives,
May cast dark fairy by its self,
And Gives ALL of That At baby

From,
Angela nightbreaker

P.S. Hope You Like It!!!

Thats accualy not a bad idea! :D but maybe at adult or teen though if you see me in the spiral add me i could use the friends !!!!!

Travis Thunderspear level 31 Pyromancer HAPPY CASTING!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
My pet idea a couple actually.

1. Celestia is all about sea creatures and aliens. Yet no pets on the latter part.

2. Queen Calypso drops Starfish. Her as a Death pet would be far cooler.

3. This about hatching pets example: i mix a Judge (balance) with a Satyr (life) and get a Astral Judge with a card mighty Judgement cool if i'm balance useless if im a life wizard.
Would be far more useful since you change the school of the pet to change the card it gives to same school.

Just a thought

Thank you

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Maby the penguin pet should be ice because it lives where lots of snow and ice is :D

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
victor6700 wrote:
Hey i was thinking we should have a penguin pet. Because who doesnt love penguins? :D It would give ice serpent ( thinking of more ideas ) And when ya move it slides on its belly. :D Thanks for reading post any ideas and HAPPY CASTING!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nice idea for a pet and also maybe ya can get it from a quest from the ring master of the pet derby at level 20+ and there would be a different one for each school and this one would be for ice wizards doing the level 20 quest and fire wizards get a different pet. but these arent school only and ya can hatch many different hybrids with them

Well this really is a great idea, but why not make it give a penguin card! And I wouldn't want to get a different pet on my fire. I think the pedigree should be 60s and it could have the snowborn talent (gives blizzard) and a talent that lets it cast ice wand cards! It could have hybrids with phoenix and kraken. (magma penguin and blaze penguin)!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Ayahc20 wrote:
My pet idea a couple actually.

1. Celestia is all about sea creatures and aliens. Yet no pets on the latter part.

2. Queen Calypso drops Starfish. Her as a Death pet would be far cooler.

3. This about hatching pets example: i mix a Judge (balance) with a Satyr (life) and get a Astral Judge with a card mighty Judgement cool if i'm balance useless if im a life wizard.
Would be far more useful since you change the school of the pet to change the card it gives to same school.

Just a thought

Thank you

I'm liking where you're going with this... although I wouldn't want a celestial ghost following me but I think having one of those stellar protectors or a shadow-web weaver bug wraiths would be cool! also I think a pet water mole would be awesome!

I think we need more hybrid pets such as mixing a sprite with a fire cat would make a fire sprite! the penguin and bunny pet ideas posted earlier would be cool too and I would love to have a pet dryad!

oh and for st. patty's day can I get a green piggle wearing a leprachaun hat with a really big belt? please?! that would be epic!

oh and there should be giraffe as a mount!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
An idea for a pet? I'd love to see a corrupted judgement as a death/balance mix, one with a cool new card too, something like idk, corrupted judge? It could do 70 DEATH(yes, DEATH damage) per pip and heal for half of that. Then it could be a little dark haired judgement in dark tattered robes with a straight sword, a bent scale, and a torn blindfold hanging from her shoulders showing glowing white eyes where it was. That'd be absolutely EPIC to say the least. If it isn't a mix it could drop from some crazy boss somewhere, just like the nightwalker did. Yeah, awesome isn't it?

Besides this i'd also like a balance crow or something, idk really, something to feel like my crop watcher wasn't a failed hatch(scarecrow + judgement, like, seriously? o_o)

p.s. The part about the blindfold is symbolic, it means there's no bias where a persons' appearance affects the thoughts or decisions of the judge(to keep it simple)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
victor6700 wrote:
Hey i was thinking we should have a penguin pet. Because who doesnt love penguins? :D It would give ice serpent ( thinking of more ideas ) And when ya move it slides on its belly. :D Thanks for reading post any ideas and HAPPY CASTING!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I agree a penguin would be so awesome. And there so cute

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
i really like the penguin and bunny ideas they are great the bone dragon and polar bear are too, i would like to see pets that work for two different schools like i am death and storm i would like to see a pet that fits both of those schools but even schools that don't work together would be good to see like myth and storm or death and life

If you see me add me
Justin DeathWhisper