Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite World!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Hey what's up Wizards!
I decided to make a topic about your favorite world!
Please post your favorite world!
I will tally up the votes and see which world is the best!
Which world will you choose?
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Vote now and see which world is the most POPULAR!

After everyone has voted, I will annouce the new popualar WORLD!

VOTE NOW!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
My favorite world is mooshu, i've always loved the real world area it copies.

Justin DragonBlood; Lvl 44 Thaumaturge 8)

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i must say Marleybone idk why but something about it make's it so nice but i Mooshu is great to but Mrleybone is the best i like looking at the stars make it look like in real life (my opinion)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Well, I cant say really. I was only in Dragonspyre once and for a very short time, and also I've never really been in MooShu, only a few times to help friends with quests. But from what I have seen in MooShu, its awesome.
But since I really should pick from the worlds I've explored, it would definately be Marleybone. I love all the puns on the buildings and areas. And the dog people.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Very good opinions!
Mooshu-2 votes
Marleybone- 2 votes
Wizard City- 0 votes
Krokotopia- 0 votes
Dragonspyre- 0 votes

I see Marleybone and Mooshu are all tied up!
My favorite world personally is Mooshu!
But my vote doesn't count. This is what the votes are so far more people will vote. I will see who is the true favorite world.
Mooshu is my favorite because of the nice music the beautiful land and history! I also like the swords there! It is really beautiful!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
warlockwizardmage wrote:
i must say Marleybone idk why but something about it make's it so nice but i Mooshu is great to but Mrleybone is the best i like looking at the stars make it look like in real life (my opinion)

That is a very nice opinion! All the stars floating above your head! It is very similar to London because of Big Ben and the beautiful night sky!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Well, I cant say really. I was only in Dragonspyre once and for a very short time, and also I've never really been in MooShu, only a few times to help friends with quests. But from what I have seen in MooShu, its awesome.
But since I really should pick from the worlds I've explored, it would definately be Marleybone. I love all the puns on the buildings and areas. And the dog people.

I see, you have a great opinion as well! All the big buildings and the dogs, cats, and rats inhabite marleybone! Very nice!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Goldentiger45 wrote:
Mooshu. Mooshu is Bright and Colorful and has Great Music! :)

I agree the beautiful land in Mooshu! I trully love mooshu as well! Also very nice!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Ramza1114 wrote:
My favorite world is mooshu, i've always loved the real world area it copies.

Justin DragonBlood; Lvl 44 Thaumaturge 8)

Yep, Mooshu is trully like Japan! All the samouri and ninjas!
It is from Japan not China. But overall I like your opinion!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
achilles975 wrote:
Very good opinions!
Mooshu-2 votes
Marleybone- 2 votes
Wizard City- 0 votes
Krokotopia- 0 votes
Dragonspyre- 0 votes

But my vote doesn't count. This is what the votes are so far more people will vote. I will see who is the true favorite world.
Mooshu is my favorite because of the nice music the beautiful land and history! I also like the swords there! It is really beautiful!

All though the graphic and storyline of Dragonspyre are both amazing!

Mooshu gets my vote all the way! I love the look and the entire storyline of it. I battle thru Marleybone (which i personally am not thrilled with) just to get to Mooshu!

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
I have been to all the worlds and out of them all i must say this.
I like the PVP arena the best !
This is becuase of all the diffrent mix of flavors. It Has the atmoshpere of a underground (or underdog) fight club of Marleybone. The domestic qualitys of Wizard City. The imperilisum portaryed in Mooshu. The martial attitude of the DragonSpire and you get to see all diffrent spells of all diffrent types, in constant battle for supremecy

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
As much as i LOVE Dragonspyre, I have to say, Mooshu rocks. You get so much EXP or XP as a reward. I dislike Marleybone a lot. It is kind of boring, no offense to the creators. Mooshu is exciting and fun.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
ashbaer wrote:
achilles975 wrote:
Very good opinions!
Mooshu-2 votes
Marleybone- 2 votes
Wizard City- 0 votes
Krokotopia- 0 votes
Dragonspyre- 0 votes

Mooshu gets my vote all the way! I love the look and the entire storyline of it. I battle thru Marleybone (which i personally am not thrilled with) just to get to Mooshu!

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

I see you are very determined, I like that!
Mooshu is taking the lead now! I like mooshu too! With all the swords, do you like the swords too, Ashbaer? What is your favorite part about it?
I would like to know, thanks!

Ethan ShadowWraith a.k.a Savior of the Spiral
Level 48 Master Diviner/Pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Noclue42 wrote:
I have been to all the worlds and out of them all i must say this.
I like the PVP arena the best !
This is becuase of all the diffrent mix of flavors. It Has the atmoshpere of a underground (or underdog) fight club of Marleybone. The domestic qualitys of Wizard City. The imperilisum portaryed in Mooshu. The martial attitude of the DragonSpire and you get to see all diffrent spells of all diffrent types, in constant battle for supremecy

I guess I can count you as Wizard City. Is that ok? Don't worry Wizard City is the HOME of the spiral. Without Wizard City the spiral can grow into Chaos because Bartleby Connects the worlds together. I hope you like that statement!
I see, the arena is pretty fun! I think that is why we go to different places is because bartleby helps us!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
achilles975 wrote:
Windlilly wrote:

I see, you have a great opinion as well! All the big buildings and the dogs, cats, and rats inhabite marleybone! Very nice!

Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Well I think DragonSpyre is the best, I just like it because I LOVE DRAGONSand it is cool with all of the lava.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
achilles975 wrote:
ashbaer wrote:
achilles975 wrote:
Very good opinions!
Mooshu-2 votes
Marleybone- 2 votes
Wizard City- 0 votes
Krokotopia- 0 votes
Dragonspyre- 0 votes

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

I see you are very determined, I like that!
Mooshu is taking the lead now! I like mooshu too! With all the swords, do you like the swords too, Ashbaer? What is your favorite part about it?
I would like to know, thanks!

Ethan ShadowWraith a.k.a Savior of the Spiral
Level 48 Master Diviner/Pyromancer

I love the swords. I have quite a nice one from Dragonspyre but I like the Japanese swords. My favorite part of Mooshu is the entire Yoshihto Temple. The Ancient Burial Grounds, Villiage of Sorrow and the Tree of Life. Also all of the hidden bosses!

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
MARLEYBONE! MARLEYBONE! I like the British background, music and bosses that imitate British myths and legends. Jacques the scracther... Jack the ripper. Yes, I know the other worlds imitate myths but I just like the British ones more.

MARLEYBONE!

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Krokotopia did not please anyone I see and I vote MarleyBone it's not too hard and not to easy. :D

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Mooshu, it has life and has balance of peace that they try to spread, love, courage, and bravery live in the trees, sky, and waters of mooshu, the mountains keep icy when the sun is burning hot against it - it is strong. I pick mooshu. 8)
luna0616

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I have to say Mooshu :D
But I haven't been to DragonSpyre but it sounds really cool

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008