Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hard to find treasure cards...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
I imagine this has been posted all over but I can not find the information I am looking for...

I am wondering if you (KI) could make the treasure cards we need for crafting more easily attainable. I have had a few recipes of things I would like to craft for many months but the cards I need are no where to be found. I have stayed in the Bazaar for many hours refreshing and looking. I have tried gardening for them but got nothing. There is no place to find out what bosses might drop them so I can not farm for them. You can not add something to the game but make it impossable to do. I was never going to try crafting or gardening but when I seen some of the great gear and housing items I could create I figured "why not" and became a grandmaster in both. Now I just feel frustration. I tried to ask people for help on a well known fan site but they all want "forum gold" to give you a couple of treasure cards. It's crazy!!

Maybe you could allow people to craft cards from other schools to use for crafting. Also...please, please, please put a recipe for Triton cards in Torrence's recipes. The hardest cards to get for crafting are Triton, Helephant and Centaur.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I agree ive been trying to find the Triton treasure card now for my crafting with no luck.

Explorer
May 11, 2010
I have the same problem. I want to craft a trident of typhoons, but I can't find any Stormzilla treasure cards.