Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 60 pet quest

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hey everybody its me Destiny Iceflame
i was thinking there should be a level 60 pet quest

ice gets Frozen giant
fire gets Fire genie
storm gets Pet wave ( its would look like a wave with eyes )

death gets Evil Vampire
life gets a Mini Centuar
myth gets Pet Earthquake ( a pet earthquake that is always shaking )

well any ways here are the spells they give

Frozen giant gives frozen fist a spell that doubles the chance your next spell is gonna critical

Fire genie gives valcanic genie ,990 damage and one smoke and minus 90 to all enemies

Pet wave gives super tempest, 100 damage per pip to one enemy

Evil vampire gives vampire bat, a spell that hits all others on field even allies and does 80 damage per pip and heals you for the amount done from this entire spell

Mini centaur gives super centaur a spell that does 700 damage and heals all allies by 350

and Mini earthquake gives a shaking earth spell that does 355 damage and steals all shield before the hit and hits all enemies and gives the stolen shields to the caster

aw i forgot balance

balance gets golden scorpion

golden scorpion gives golden poison a spell that does 100 damage per pip and then does 100 damage to target for as many rounds as the amount of pips used to cast it

hope ya liked this idea and please post soon

from Destiny Iceflame master of Ice and queen of dragons

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
ice gets Frozen giant; Frozen giant gives frozen fist a spell that doubles the chance your next spell is gonna critical

Uh...wouldn't Frozen Giant give some superpowered Frost Giant? The spell it gives instead isn't characteristic of Ice, and why do all the other pets get a superpowered attack but Ice?

fire gets Fire genie; Fire genie gives valcanic genie ,990 damage and one smoke and minus 90 to all enemies

The spell is called Efreet. Besides getting the name wrong, the spell is pretty good. I wouldn't add Smokescreen; -90% to all enemies' next attacks is fine. In fact it's kind pushing it.

storm gets Pet wave; Pet wave gives super tempest, 100 damage per pip to one enemy

A pet wave? No thanks. The ides is too cartoony for a Legendary wizard. Maybe a Water Elemental, if anything. Also, the Super Tempest isn't very "super". I think it should have some other effect.

death gets Evil Vampire; Evil vampire gives vampire bat, a spell that hits all others on field even allies and does 80 damage per pip and heals you for the amount done from this entire spell

This spell is not good. First, the pet concept just sounds weird. Second, a Necromancer that would be so selfish as to use this spell wouldn't be a very popular Necromancer. Lastly, you can't just turn a Rank spell into a Rank X spell. I say scrap this.

life gets a Mini Centuar; Mini centaur gives super centaur a spell that does 700 damage and heals all allies by 350

I like the concept, but the whole damage and heal thing is a bit much.

myth gets Pet Earthquake; Mini earthquake gives a shaking earth spell that does 355 damage and steals all shield before the hit and hits all enemies and gives the stolen shields to the caster

Again, catastrophic events cannot be interpreted into pets. I'd rather have a battle-ready Cyclops kind of pet.

balance gets golden scorpion; golden scorpion gives golden poison a spell that does 100 damage per pip and then does 100 damage to target for as many rounds as the amount of pips used to cast it

Hmm...not bad. I wouldn't mind having this (I'd rather have this than that horrid Judgment pet), but I think it should do 150-220 damage.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Here are some of the level 60 pets that i think there should be

Death- Skeletal Pirate gives 1 skeletal pirate card at baby death school only

Ice- Frost Giant gives 1 frost giant card at baby ice school only

Fire- Fire Dragon gives 1 fire dragon card at baby fire school only

Storm- Leviathan gives 1 leviathan card at baby storm schoool only

Life- Centaur gives 1 centaur card at baby life school only

Balance- Ra gives 1 ra card at baby balance school only

Myth- Medusa gives 1 medusa card at baby myth school only

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
ice gets Frozen giant; Frozen giant gives frozen fist a spell that doubles the chance your next spell is gonna critical

Uh...wouldn't Frozen Giant give some superpowered Frost Giant? The spell it gives instead isn't characteristic of Ice, and why do all the other pets get a superpowered attack but Ice?

fire gets Fire genie; Fire genie gives valcanic genie ,990 damage and one smoke and minus 90 to all enemies

The spell is called Efreet. Besides getting the name wrong, the spell is pretty good. I wouldn't add Smokescreen; -90% to all enemies' next attacks is fine. In fact it's kind pushing it.

storm gets Pet wave; Pet wave gives super tempest, 100 damage per pip to one enemy

A pet wave? No thanks. The ides is too cartoony for a Legendary wizard. Maybe a Water Elemental, if anything. Also, the Super Tempest isn't very "super". I think it should have some other effect.

death gets Evil Vampire; Evil vampire gives vampire bat, a spell that hits all others on field even allies and does 80 damage per pip and heals you for the amount done from this entire spell

This spell is not good. First, the pet concept just sounds weird. Second, a Necromancer that would be so selfish as to use this spell wouldn't be a very popular Necromancer. Lastly, you can't just turn a Rank spell into a Rank X spell. I say scrap this.

life gets a Mini Centuar; Mini centaur gives super centaur a spell that does 700 damage and heals all allies by 350

I like the concept, but the whole damage and heal thing is a bit much.

myth gets Pet Earthquake; Mini earthquake gives a shaking earth spell that does 355 damage and steals all shield before the hit and hits all enemies and gives the stolen shields to the caster

Again, catastrophic events cannot be interpreted into pets. I'd rather have a battle-ready Cyclops kind of pet.

balance gets golden scorpion; golden scorpion gives golden poison a spell that does 100 damage per pip and then does 100 damage to target for as many rounds as the amount of pips used to cast it

Hmm...not bad. I wouldn't mind having this (I'd rather have this than that horrid Judgment pet), but I think it should do 150-220 damage.

first off i know its called efreet not fire genie i was just saying a name for it and second i am ice and i think double the critical chance is good because the critical number isnt percentage so this will increase the chance of critical by doubleing the number.
third ya think the pet wave in cartoony but a wave pet is pretty cool and besides the attack is like a form of judgement only for storm
fourth i couldnt think of another name for the death pet and also it isnt like a vampire attack its like a bat goes around biting everybody then making a beam with the energy that heals the user for half the amount done
fifth the life attack isnt a bit too much life is the lowest hitting school and because they heal to this would be a good spell for them
sixth ya didnt really get how it would look like, the earthquake would look like spikes coming out of the ground

and last the scorpion pet i made was supposed to be like a stronger judgement so storm isnt the only one with a new 100 damage per pip spell

any ways ya seemed to just bash on every single spell besides balance
remember these spells are ideas and to some these are good

p.s. i bet your balance in the game

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
grvy123 wrote:

This has absolutely nothing to do with ice, as well as the fact that they also have ice collossus... :/

Called Efreet lol. Minus 90% is a LOT, and it's either that or the smoke screen.

A pet wave? Uh, no. That sounds really, really bad. I'm sorry but it's true. How can you carry around a wave? Anyways, super tempest does not seem... super enough.

This spell is not good. First of all, just do a vampire if you're gonna do that at all. I'd rather have that skeleton dragon thing. Second, hurting allies is NOT good. You could be responsible for killing an ally with low health.

Centaur is a cute idea, I guess, but healing and attacking is not a good idea.

Absolutely no earthquake as a pet. What would it look like, anyways? A hole in the floor? Just, no.

I like the idea of the pet and the idea of the spell, but it's a little confusing. It should be 150-220 damamge for x amount of rounds.

Sorry if I seemed harsh. Just trying to give constructive criticism. ;)

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cookiejar42 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

This has absolutely nothing to do with ice, as well as the fact that they also have ice collossus... :/

Called Efreet lol. Minus 90% is a LOT, and it's either that or the smoke screen.

A pet wave? Uh, no. That sounds really, really bad. I'm sorry but it's true. How can you carry around a wave? Anyways, super tempest does not seem... super enough.

This spell is not good. First of all, just do a vampire if you're gonna do that at all. I'd rather have that skeleton dragon thing. Second, hurting allies is NOT good. You could be responsible for killing an ally with low health.

Absolutely no earthquake as a pet. What would it look like, anyways? A hole in the floor? Just, no.

I like the idea of the pet and the idea of the spell, but it's a little confusing. It should be 150-220 damamge for x amount of rounds.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

read the person above you and what i said back because your post is like his

also i said earthquake has spikes coming from the ground when i posted back to his post on this thread.
and super tempest is suppose to be like a storm judgement spell and i think a pet wave would be cool
also i know the frozen fist seems weak but still its a good spell,

p.s. i am ice why would i make a weak spell for my own school

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Okay lets get one thing straight. Don't ever and I mean ever call Efreet Fire Genie!The pet is awesome though but the weakness idea is much better and Efreet would not be the next pet they would basicly be realeasing a dangerous move for everyone in the spiral. The earthquake makes no sense like the person before me said what would it even look life a giant hole thats a pretty bad idea. The tempest pet eh I liked the pet rock but a tempest is over doing it. The scorpion move is extremely strong mean it would do 1,400 for 14 turns alone, that would be complained about a lot.

Instead of efreet maybe a fire dragon, instead or an earthquake maybe a minotaur with two axes and a broken horn, instead of a tempest maybe a water elemental or triton pet.

Sorry if I sound mean

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
cookiejar42 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

read the person above you and what i said back because your post is like his

also i said earthquake has spikes coming from the ground when i posted back to his post on this thread.
and super tempest is suppose to be like a storm judgement spell and i think a pet wave would be cool
also i know the frozen fist seems weak but still its a good spell,

p.s. i am ice why would i make a weak spell for my own school

Okay, first of all, your response to the first person's was not there when I wrote mine.

Second of all, I used his format because it WORKED.

Third, why would super tempest be like storm judgement? I'm sorry, but it makes absolutely no sense. If judgement does that already, then what's so super about the tempest?

Also, did you read my message at the end? It was true. I gave CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I didn't go "no no no it's terrible get rid of the whole idea" (at least not with all of them. there were some so illogical they just needed to be scrapped.). I told you the flaws and gave possible solutions. You need to be more open to ideas. :/

Plus, I never said frozen fist WAS a bad spell idea, but it has nothing to do with the pet or really the school at all! I mean, the frozen part I get, but why does ice get the critical?

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
first off i know its called efreet not fire genie i was just saying a name for it

If you knew it was called Efreet, why would you call it Fire Genie? That sounds so lame. You pretty much asked for me to point that out.

second i am ice and i think double the critical chance is good because the critical number isnt percentage so this will increase the chance of critical by doubleing the number.

I never said it wasn't useful. I said it wasn't characteristic of Ice (Ice is a defense school; it anything, Ice would have a spell that boosts Critical Block) and that it wasn't fair for Thaumaturges to get a utility spell while all the other wizards got some type of superpowered attack. You might like this spell, but other Thaumaturges might not. You have to think of everyone who'd be affected, not just yourself.

third ya think the pet wave in cartoony but a wave pet is pretty cool and besides the attack is like a form of judgement only for storm

You say a wave pet is "pretty cool". First, where's the water coming from? The sky? Second, you're not thinking of the big picture. Every Diviner is gonna have this pet. I have a Diviner and I wouldn't be caught dead with some rudimentary scribble by my side, and I imagine many other Diviners would feel the same way. Third, the Tempest pet can't really work like Judgment because they're two different spells. Diviners would have a field day with this spell, claiming it's not useful in any way and asking KI to change it. Haven't Diviners suffered enough?

fourth i couldnt think of another name for the death pet and also it isnt like a vampire attack its like a bat goes around biting everybody then making a beam with the energy that heals the user for half the amount done

The attack still sounds silly and there's still the issue of it hurting teammates.

fifth the life attack isnt a bit too much life is the lowest hitting school and because they heal to this would be a good spell for them

Okay, you obviously know nothing about Life. Even though Life attacks are low, equipment and buffs really add a boost. Plus, it doesn't really matter how hard a wizard hits; it's how long (s)he can stay alive in battle. This spell is just doing too much; it's not fair to have this spell, and I do have a Theurgist so I have the right to think so. I can hear the PvP whiners complaining about this now...

sixth ya didnt really get how it would look like, the earthquake would look like spikes coming out of the ground

...and how do you expect KI to create that? They'd have to tailor the animation to a great deal of different terrains. That aside, I can just picture all the immature jokes people can make with a wizard who has an earthquake pet.

last the scorpion pet i made was supposed to be like a stronger judgement so storm isnt the only one with a new 100 damage per pip spell

Excuse me, I read the spell incorrectly. This spell, too, is overpowered. What if I use this spell with 7 power pips? Will the poor, unfortunate soul that I cast this on have to endure 14 turns of 1400 damage? How does that sound reasonable at all? That's not gonna fly in PvP. I already get complaints for Judgment and you wanna add this to our spellbook? What did we ever do to you?

This is The Dorms; I know these are ideas. I believe I'm entitled to my opinion, just as you're entitled to yours. You think these spells are gold, and I think they're pyrite and will continue to think so for as long I see fit.

You're*, and yes I am. I'm also Life, Storm, Death, Myth, and Fire.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
first off i know its called efreet not fire genie i was just saying a name for it

If you knew it was called Efreet, why would you call it Fire Genie? That sounds so lame. You pretty much asked for me to point that out.

second i am ice and i think double the critical chance is good because the critical number isnt percentage so this will increase the chance of critical by doubleing the number.

I never said it wasn't useful. I said it wasn't characteristic of Ice (Ice is a defense school; it anything, Ice would have a spell that boosts Critical Block) and that it wasn't fair for Thaumaturges to get a utility spell while all the other wizards got some type of superpowered attack. You might like this spell, but other Thaumaturges might not. You have to think of everyone who'd be affected, not just yourself.

You say a wave pet is "pretty cool". First, where's the water coming from? The sky? Second, you're not thinking of the big picture. Every Diviner is gonna have this pet. I have a Diviner and I wouldn't be caught dead with some rudimentary scribble by my side, and I imagine many other Diviners would feel the same way. Third, the Tempest pet can't really work like Judgment because they're two different spells. Diviners would have a field day with this spell, claiming it's not useful in any way and asking KI to change it. Haven't Diviners suffered enough?

The attack still sounds silly and there's still the issue of it hurting teammates.

Okay, you obviously know nothing about Life. Even though Life attacks are low, equipment and buffs really add a boost. Plus, it doesn't really matter how hard a wizard hits; it's how long (s)he can stay alive in battle. This spell is just doing too much; it's not fair to have this spell, and I do have a Theurgist so I have the right to think so. I can hear the PvP whiners complaining about this now...

...and how do you expect KI to create that? They'd have to tailor the animation to a great deal of different terrains. That aside, I can just picture all the immature jokes people can make with a wizard who has an earthquake pet.

last the scorpion pet i made was supposed to be like a stronger judgement so storm isnt the only one with a new 100 damage per pip spell

Excuse me, I read the spell incorrectly. This spell, too, is overpowered. What if I use this spell with 7 power pips? Will the poor, unfortunate soul that I cast this on have to endure 14 turns of 1400 damage? How does that sound reasonable at all? That's not gonna fly in PvP. I already get complaints for Judgment and you wanna add this to our spellbook? What did we ever do to you?

This is The Dorms; I know these are ideas. I believe I'm entitled to my opinion, just as you're entitled to yours. You think these spells are gold, and I think they're pyrite and will continue to think so for as long I see fit.

You're*, and yes I am. I'm also Life, Storm, Death, Myth, and Fire.

ok first the scrorpion will first do 1400 damage at full power pips then the target will suffer 100 damage each turn and ugh this idea is getting no good commets and also i cant even think of one joke made by a person with a eathquake pet

ugh you know what if anybody reads this commet by me just dont post anymore i dont want anymore insults saying these pets are overpowered or weird or just plain lame

also i know its not fire genie everybody, i know its called fire genie

bye everybody maybe ya should check my reagent smoothie idea better

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
The reagent smoothie idea IS better. And we weren't insulting your ideas, we were giving constructive criticism. Look up "insult" in the dictionary. Seriously.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
ok first the scrorpion will first do 1400 damage at full power pips then the target will suffer 100 damage each turn and ugh this idea is getting no good commets and also i cant even think of one joke made by a person with a eathquake pet

ugh you know what if anybody reads this commet by me just dont post anymore i dont want anymore insults saying these pets are overpowered or weird or just plain lame

100 damage for 14 turns? No thanks. These ideas are just not well thought out. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to insult you; I'm giving constructive criticism. It's nothing personal.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

100 damage for 14 turns? No thanks. These ideas are just not well thought out. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to insult you; I'm giving constructive criticism. It's nothing personal.

ugh cant anybody please say this idea is good in any way

also i didnt mean to say i know its called fire genie i meant to say its called efreet

also why must my level 60 pet idea get stomped on so much

please everybody i dont check this thread very often soif ya post please say something nice or if ya dont think they are good just say these arent good

ok thats all i am asking

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
We're not trying to be mean but we're just pointing out the major flaws in those pet ideas. We all know a lot of spells that could be pets have already been used up, but some ideas arent really that good. A pet earthquake is basicly saying you have the ground as your pet and what would its animation be when its casts a spell. You also have to remember that the pets dont have to be spells. The piggle isnt a spell, so is that orange weird gobbler. All we are really saying is that you could have come up with much better ideas than most of those. They will evenually make an efreet pet. Like when the highest health a wizard can have is a little over 6000 and a storm spells base attack is 2000 or 1800.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer