Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crystal Grove?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2008
Ashley gave me the quest to go into the Crystal Grove, but there's bars over the entrance and I can't seem to get in. I've heard that there's a couple of bugs going on in that place, but shouldn't these be fixed because of the live game?

Thanks.

Sarai MoonGrove, Level 48

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
themoongirl wrote:
Ashley gave me the quest to go into the Crystal Grove, but there's bars over the entrance and I can't seem to get in. I've heard that there's a couple of bugs going on in that place, but shouldn't these be fixed because of the live game?

Thanks.

I had this problem my first try. Then I realized it was the wrong door.

John Iceblade lvl 47
Logan WaterStaff lvl 28
Alexander DragonTalon level 12
Charles SwiftArrow level 10
Wolf WinterBlood lvl 4

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I am going to the right door and it wont let me into the area. the other way is open (the Forum) but i am supposed to go into the the crystal grove.
please explain were the entrance is if you found the right way. is it by Ashley and the fire school or across?

Survivor
Jul 07, 2008
As far as I know, it's the right door. It also seems that I'm not the only one with this problem. I was looking on Wizard101 Central a week or so ago, and there was a thread similar to this, I THINK. Is this a bug? Will there be an update that fixes this?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2008
Survivor
Jul 07, 2008
So it was the wrong door. Well, then the map is errored. Regardless, it should be fixed.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Yes the map is bugged and i hope they fix it soon but Crystal Grove is past the Fire Tree, the door ahead of him is Crystal Grove.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
themoongirl wrote:

Thanks.

I think that door is put there to trick you but if you go pass ashley you will go to another way to the crystal grove

Zachary Green lvl 46