Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No music in Dragonspyre towers!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
Today me and my friends are going through several towers and none of them had any music! It feels very awkward, please fix it!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
Junebug838 wrote:
Today me and my friends are going through several towers and none of them had any music! It feels very awkward, please fix it!
yea yesterday i was doing some dragonspyre quests and i was in a tower and one floor music was going then i get to the next floor and it stops :?

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
It's annoying, but it's no huge problem. It's interesting, actually, to listen to what the battle sounds like without the music. I've noticed this in a couple of dungeons in CL as well. It's not a huge deal though.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
This has happened to me in the CL towers. I don't know if it's a bug or they did that on purpose.
melcokkie925

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I noticed this also. There is music during the first battle, but after that, in each succeeding room of the gauntlet tower, the battle music does not play. This bug was consistently happening in all gauntlet towers. The bug always began after completion of the first battle and extended to all remaining battles in that tower.

(Frankly, I enjoyed the silence, lol. But I suspect this is a bug and KI will want to do something about it eventually.)