Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seraph like pet?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Ok while I was running around dragonspyre I saw a girl with a pet. I thought I was a seraph but when I looked closer she had a blue and white dress but I don't remember her hair. I think she had black or blue hair. I also think she might have been holding a sword. If anyone can help me it would be great! If you dont know seraph pet location would be awesome too.

Tiffany pixigem - level 50 theurgist

Defender
May 02, 2010
There are 2 Seraph-like hybrid pets from school pets, and there is one actual Seraph pet that is dropped. I'm afraid I can't tell you anything more, you'll just have to find them!

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Aelita987 wrote:
Ok while I was running around dragonspyre I saw a girl with a pet. I thought I was a seraph but when I looked closer she had a blue and white dress but I don't remember her hair. I think she had black or blue hair. I also think she might have been holding a sword. If anyone can help me it would be great! If you dont know seraph pet location would be awesome too.

Tiffany pixigem - level 50 theurgist
Its a level 48 Pet hybrid. It is a satyr with ice colossus i think.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Some of the level 48 school pet hybrids look similar to a Seraph. They are typically hatching combinations with a Satyr and another school; like a Frostcaller (Ice / Life).
You can find more specific information about these pets and others at Wizard101central.com in their pets forum(s).

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
That would be a frost caller. You can get one by hatching an ice colossus and satyr or directly with another frost caller :)

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
This is a hatch mix. You must hatch Satyr and Colosus to get it. Hope this helped.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
It sounds like a "Frostcaller", which is a hybrid mix of Satyr and Ice Colossus.

As for the Seraph pet, the admins don't like us to give away any spoilers so I'll say it's a <rare> drop from Kensington Park. I couldn't tell you how many times I've gone through KP, but still no Seraph or Spider Golem (both drop from same boss)

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
That pet is called a "Frost Caller" :)

"A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes..."]

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
its meh fav pet (or one that i have mostly on) a frostcaller

Jared stormhammer lvl 60 death and Callie meh frostcaller
Jared stormhammer lvl 24 fire and Amber my other frostcaller

Callie is a adult ( you may hatch with me :D)

Amber is a baby

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I have seen one of those bought from a 25$ gift card and btw why when i fight a boss hundreds of times i can never get a pet?!