Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change it back to the better!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Ok, I would like to state that i think it is very unfair that warlords at any level would face some one at a different level. Example:

My life guy that i just made who is level 14 and he has the best crown clothes availible. He was a vetern. He entered. The box popped up right away and i accepted. It was against a level 60 fire who is a commander. I was crushed in four rounds.

Example #2:

I went on my level 60 fire and he was a veteran and i went in to battle against a level 60 storm warlord. i was beaten harshly.

Example #3:

I went on my level 25 myth who is a veteran and went up against a lvl fourty life and the turn out is obvious. :P

I guess my point is that i think that the people who run this game should change it back to the way where people would fight same rank AND same level. Have a good day.

"The True Power Comes From The Fire"
Kevin BlueGrove - 60 Fire
Michael FrogRider - 25 Myth
Eric EmeraldSpear - 18 Life

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't see the problem with a level 60 Fire vs a level 60 Storm.

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
There is no way that a level 14 veteran gets matched up with a level 60 commander fire in under two minutes under the current matching system.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
kevke67 wrote:
Ok, I would like to state that i think it is very unfair that warlords at any level would face some one at a different level. Example:

My life guy that i just made who is level 14 and he has the best crown clothes availible. He was a vetern. He entered. The box popped up right away and i accepted. It was against a level 60 fire who is a commander. I was crushed in four rounds.

Is that even possible?! On my commander magus wizard, I face private legends after long waits.

Example #2:

I went on my level 60 fire and he was a veteran and i went in to battle against a level 60 storm warlord. i was beaten harshly.

If you never fought higher ranks, then how would you get better in pvp?

Example #3:

I went on my level 25 myth who is a veteran and went up against a lvl fourty life and the turn out is obvious. :P

If the level 40 life was private, that's not a very hard match up, though then again your only veteran.

Answers in red.