Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
I would like to hear your ideas of cool new pets! Some of my ideas-
-Thundersnake, gives 1 card- Thundersnake, 125-165 storm damage, 1 pip. Stormsqall egg, hatches in 12 hours.
-Regenerate hand, gives 1 card- Regenerate, 76+1001 health over 3 rounds, 5 pips. Whatever most life eggs are called(lol I forget), will hatch in 15 hours.
-Darkflame cat(mix of firecat and black cat), gives 1 card- Darkflame cat, X damage + 999 over 3 rounds, X pips, one pip does 100 base damage. School the damage deals is based on the school of the pet. The pet as dropped is either fire or death, 50/50 chances. Comes as Necromantic egg(death) or Radiant egg(fire). The egg will hatch in 15 hours. *pet looks like a black cat with a fiery aura surrounding its paws(sort of like nightmare), a fiery mane, red eyes, and fire on the tip of its tail.
I will post more of my own ideas when I come up with them.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Another idea: Skeletal Snake, death, gives 1 card- Skeletal snake, 250 damage + 666 over 3 rounds to all enemies, 5 pips. Looks like the skeletal snakes from the Doodle Doug minigame.