Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Leprechaun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I dont knowif you can make a hybrid using a death leprechaun and another pet and if you can will someone please tell me what the combo is.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
All i know, is i got a death leperchaun from the Wizard City Shopping District, for 4600 gold, and it comes with a cool Death Leperchaun spell! But if you want to hatch with me, i am usually in Realm Unicorn Area 1

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I tried hatching my death leprechan with my helephant hoping to maybe get a fire leprechan but all I got was another death leprechan at the cost of over $32,000. This one doesn't even have a card either.
Oh well live and learn lol

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
EvanJadepetal wrote:
All i know, is i got a death leperchaun from the Wizard City Shopping District, for 4600 gold, and it comes with a cool Death Leperchaun spell! But if you want to hatch with me, i am usually in Realm Unicorn Area 1

first off i thought it was crowns only
second he is asking if there is a hybrid using it

and no there isnt any hybrids for death leperchaun mixed with anything else

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
I'm not too sure the boss I got it from, but you can look it up on the wiki--- instead of spending money for hatching or crowns to buy it, just farm the boss! I got it lucky on my first try.

Sophia AshHeart
Avid Pet Collecter