Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just some ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I have seen some posts where people suggest spells that take more than 14 pips. People shoot those down imedietly. I am suprised no one replied about that like this: "Well, not to be rude, but did any of you ever notice that the 7 pips take up only about HALF of the battle circle? Think about the solution." I think that when the next world comes out, we can increase the pip amount also. It wil increase the possible damage of spells like Judgement, Tempest and Heck Hound. I feel that will soon be nessesary for the game. Also, the "about half the circle" idea also works with the teleport options. I think we should be able to have on teleport marker per world. I hate it when i need to teleport from one world to another, and i have to choose which person i put the mark next too, even though both will take a while to get to. Lastly, i think that the next world cap should be 80. It took me about a week to get from 50 to 60, but a year (i dont get the math or this, either) to get to 50.