Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Same annoying spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Enemies all over DS are spamming weakness and tower shield KI can please stop allthe spamming I'm sick and tired of using blades and try but then having to waste them with a wand spell in order to get rid of the weaknesses and tower shields! :x :x :? :(

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
FDrybob wrote:
Enemies all over DS are spamming weakness and tower shield KI can please stop allthe spamming I'm sick and tired of using blades and try but then having to waste them with a wand spell in order to get rid of the weaknesses and tower shields! :x :x :? :(

Unless you are balance, if you use a wand other than your own school, it will not trigger the blades. You will find that the 'weakness' splurg ends when you get to CL, though a few use shields...not as many.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FDrybob wrote:

It's not spamming at all. It's the way the enemies are set up and it's been that way for a long time. It's annoying and extremely frustrating, but DS is supposed to be a challenge.