Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quest to cl? please read greyrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
So i just finished malistares dungeon and i go to the headmaster and he says some thingss and then he goes come see me i have important news from Celestia. But he has no quest for me. please help me with this.
Thanks

Quinn Wildsword
level 47
master theurgist

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
muncher wrote:
So i just finished malistares dungeon and i go to the headmaster and he says some thingss and then he goes come see me i have important news from Celestia. But he has no quest for me. please help me with this.
Thanks

Quinn Wildsword
level 47
master theurgist

If your "signature" at the end of your note is right, then that is your problem.

To get to Celestia, you must finish "The Final Countdown", which you said you did, AND you must be at least Level 48.

Champion
May 03, 2011
I'm pretty sure you need to be level 48 to get to Celestia. Do some side quests in DS and level up--then you will get the call to go.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
You need to be at least level 48. I would recommend leveling up to at level 50 by going back and doing side quests. The leap from Dragonsypre to Celestia is enormous.

Megan

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
muncher wrote:
Thanks

Quinn Wildsword
level 47
master theurgist

You have to be level 48 or higher to enter Celestia through questing.
Go and do some side quests and level up.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
k thx guys i went back no the day after and i got the quest for the spiral key, did the hard dungeon in mb and gave it to balestrom. he said he will get me when he finishes fixing it but probably the level is the problem ty

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
muncher wrote:
k thx guys i went back no the day after and i got the quest for the spiral key, did the hard dungeon in mb and gave it to balestrom. he said he will get me when he finishes fixing it but probably the level is the problem ty

Just so you know in the future...

The warehouse in Marleybone (the quest from Balestrom) is no longer required to get access to Celestia. KI changed that requirement a while ago.

As long as you have finished "The Final Countdown" quest, and you are at least Level 48, Headmaster Ambrose will send you to Celestia.