Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help My Plants!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
In my garden I always have enough energy to care for my plants, but when ALL of them had needs, guess what went wrong? I RAN OUT OF ENERGY! :-(
I waited for the timer to give me more, but when it finally gave me energy, guess what went wrong again? IT GAVE ME 1 ENERGY! I am desperate to save my plants before they die, so someone PLEASE help!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
FDrybob wrote:
In my garden I always have enough energy to care for my plants, but when ALL of them had needs, guess what went wrong? I RAN OUT OF ENERGY! :-(
I waited for the timer to give me more, but when it finally gave me energy, guess what went wrong again? IT GAVE ME 1 ENERGY! I am desperate to save my plants before they die, so someone PLEASE help!

There are two things you can do if you overplant:
1) Buy an energy potion.
2) Level up.

otherwise, you will just have to let some of your plants go...it isn't fun, but sometimes I am forced to stay away for more than 24hrs, and most plants don't get hurt if you wait till the next day....or come back later in the same day.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
FDrybob wrote:

There are two things you can do if you overplant:
1) Buy an energy potion.
2) Level up.

otherwise, you will just have to let some of your plants go...it isn't fun, but sometimes I am forced to stay away for more than 24hrs, and most plants don't get hurt if you wait till the next day....or come back later in the same day.

Thanks! This helps a lot! :D