Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a question about housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2010
Ok maybe this has been posted or not and if so i couldnt find it, ok i want to buy another house but for my other character on the same account that character doesnt have alot of gold on him but my main does, can i buy a house on my main character and just transfer the house to my 2nd character? was thinking maybe if they gave a deed or something i could put it in the shared bank and have my 2nd character access the deed from the shared bank but i'm not sure i just came back to the game after a yr and a half hiatus any info regarding this would be appreciated thank you for your time. :)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Currently, there is no way to transfer a house between characters; whichever wizard buys the house is the wizard that keeps the house.

However, although you can't tranfer gold, you can transfer items (that are not "no trade"), furniture, reagents and pet snacks through your shared bank. So your main character can share treasure with the other characters.