Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help and tips for 10 story warehouse

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
Hi I am level 51 and so is my partner , we need to do the 10 story warehouse to receive a new spell , looking for help with this , tips , players that can join in , and from what I have been reading I think we will really need training for this challenge , lol. We tried it and died on 3rd floor , lol , this is tha hardest quest I have seen so far . any help is greatly appreciated , ty Have fun ! :-D

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
AmiRoi wrote:
Hi I am level 51 and so is my partner , we need to do the 10 story warehouse to receive a new spell , looking for help with this , tips , players that can join in , and from what I have been reading I think we will really need training for this challenge , lol. We tried it and died on 3rd floor , lol , this is tha hardest quest I have seen so far . any help is greatly appreciated , ty Have fun ! :-D

Are you talking about the one in Marleybone? If not, could you post the name of the quest you're working on?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AmiRoi wrote:

There is one guide for the Warehouse in Marleybone that I found on the fansite at Wizard101Central.com:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80617&highlight=warehouse+guide

I haven't actually tried it myself, but hope this helps.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
It is commonly called the Warehouse and there are plenty of threads in this forum that give good advice if you do a search.

The tower is optional, you do not recieve a "new spell" for doing it, and you do not have to do it to get to Celestia; you can come back at a later time and complete it (when you are stronger).

Good luck.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll probably need a full team of four. Wizard101 Central has several guides on the proper strategies.