Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
So I've recently trained my kraken to ancient, but I'm not satisfied with the talents it manifested: Health gift, mana gift and storm shield.

Can someone help me choose the parents to breed a kraken with the following talents? Spritely, storm shot, storm giver, the last talent doesn't matter, though I would prefer it to be pip o plenty, or health or mana gift.

And by the way, should I keep training my pet to epic? Thanks

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I would not continue training that Kraken. Mana or Storm shield by themselves are close to worthless but on the same pet they equate to a failure.
Best to give up on it like I had to do with mine - it has weak talents also.
Now it is just for show...
It unlikely that another person would want to hatch their Kraken with you since your talents are pretty much undesirable.

There are ways to breed out the Mana and Storm shield talents but it takes a tremendous amout of time and effort. You would need to hatch with a Sea Dragon or another Storm pet with a high pedigree like the Spiny Fish, one which has good talents that you like.
If you hatch and get a Kraken then train it to adult and hatch it with Sea Dragon/ Spiny Fish. Repeat up to seven times.