Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The longest match you've ever been in

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
What is the longest PvP match you have ever been in? Since I don't really PvP much myself (I mostly just watch) the longest is 18 minutes (I wasn't there for the whole thing). But I've watched a 1 hour match (It wasn't the beginning when I got there). So what is the longest match you've ever been in or watched?

Emily Spiritriver legendary necromancer

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I've been in a couple that were long. The longest was about an hour and a half, and that was a 4v4 on my life wizard a week ago, one was today and that was around 45 minutes and it was a 3v3, but i have also been in some that are very short, like 5-10 minutes.

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Myth
Flint Shadowthief Magus Life

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
i heard that a lady did four hours of laundry was passing when two wizards ran out of cards and bored the other wizard, literally, to death.

Community Leader
Well lets see it was over a year ago life vs life lasted 4:45, almost 5 hours. I'll never forget that battle. I have heard of longer battles.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
the longest battle i've ever been in was 1 or 2 hrs. long.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I've only heard about this one, I wasn't actually there. The longest I've heard of was a 3v3 with all life wizards on both teams which lasted 18 hours. Woah!

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
After celestia came out but before the waterworks gear healing boosts were through the roof. My longest match was a 1200 rank warlord fight between my fire legend and an ice. My fire/life hybrid gear with crafted ring and Athame against his superior resist ice gear and same healing boosts.

It was like chess, every move was strategic and planned. Naturally we both had the proper shields trained. We were stacking our combos but with his resist and my crit heals and pet the match was textbook for two defensive styles.Three reshuffles later it came down to one error on my part that tipped the scales.

After the match we exchanged respect and became good friends.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Mine was two hours long(this was when the waterworks had come out and everbody had more heals and spells). I was a fire captain facing a balance captain who had highest healing boost possible and the life mastery amulet. She kept on using pixies and availing hands whenever a used a gargantuaned power link. It was so annoying. If she hadn't been afk for one round, it woiuld have lasted longer. I mean seriously; she even tried to put unbalance on me many times to stop me from using reshuffle but i prevailed. After we bacame friends and now farm together.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
A 4v4 match that took 4 hours (we won).

Zachary soulwraith level 60 necromancer

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I once was in a battle that lasted about 12 hours. How do I know??? I started playing at 8:30 AM and then I quickly joined a match. It was 3v3, and everyone exept me on my team was a life wiz. On the other team, there were only 1 life wiz and she constantly kept on healing her team. Our life wizards only healed when needed. Finaly, one of our teamates casted tempest, the next wiz fire elf, and me sunbird.They all were lvl 11, and had only 7 hundred something hp in all, and so all of them wiped out because their life wiz forgot to heal them last 3 rounds. By the time I got out of wizard101, it was 8:30 PM. It was a very happy day for me!

Suri Thunderheart lvl 24, Pyromanser

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
idk about longest but shortest is where this guy used insane bolt and killed me second round or so in 1v1.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
I've only heard about this one, I wasn't actually there. The longest I've heard of was a 3v3 with all life wizards on both teams which lasted 18 hours. Woah!

That's crazy.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
@Rihanna12 - the 3v3 all life both teams rumor is correct, only 1 exception to it - was not 18 hours, was more like 15 - lasted from mid evening, until mid morning next day (this was about year and half ago). Yep, I was one of the crazy life wiz that stayed in that long match. Bailey on my team fell asleep mid match, and by mid-morning, my remaining team mate, Alia, and I agreed, match could go on another 15 if we let it - discarded and it was gg. Tiffany Dawn

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Defender
Mar 07, 2009