Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deleted Character Recovery

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010
Hello everybody,
I have been playing wizard101 since a few months after it started so allow me to start off saying this is truly a wonderful game, outstanding gameplay and wonderful people and service. However i recently deleted a character (not the one i intended to delete) and sent a recovery message to the wizard101 support people (they replied saying it would take 24-48 hours).......that was monday, over 5 days ago. I think it is great that they care enough about the players to return deleted characters, but i feel that much can be done to improve the time it takes.
Thank you,
-Logan
lvl 60 diviner
lvl 60 necromancer
lvl 42 theurgist
lvl 38 sorcerer
lvl 26 thaumaturge

Administrator
You have exceeded the maximum number of allowed character restores.

92 deleted characters? There's no reason for you to be creating and deleting that many characters, young Wizard.

We will no longer honor character restore or transfer requests from this account.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 25, 2010
thank you for the response professor greyrose, i understand and will no longer deleted any of my characters, many were mistakes when i first started so i deleted them since i messed up when making them

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You have exceeded the maximum number of allowed character restores.

92 deleted characters? There's no reason for you to be creating and deleting that many characters, young Wizard.

We will no longer honor character restore or transfer requests from this account.
:0 oh wow... No kidding, I'm guessing support has enough real issues to deal with.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
I am not sure who i made and deleted 92 characters but it was certantly not me, i contacted Mr. Lincoln about this and he should be looking into it soon, i highly doubt that i did make and delete that many characters unless somehow they carried over from my other account which i havent played on in 3 years. XD