Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-22-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
yodajedi wrote:
Maybe you should get rid of "Can i craft something for you?" or something like that (i forgot) because no one uses it. :) :-) :-o :D

legendary pyromancer

Lol i'm back with anther idea. Which is, first of all you should get rid of one of the "I like your pet" and ether "LOL" or "**laugh**" because their both the same thing mostly.

Legendary Pyromancer, Dylan FireGem

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I think you should get Rid of The Pet Chat Not the I like your pet But the Good Girl Good Boy stuff nobody Really uses it and you should add Chat about Where did you get it and what type of egg is it things like that.

:DMindy DreamSpear

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
pokemon5299 wrote:
Well, this isnt really removing something, but when i try to tell a menu chat person (i have text) what quest i need help with, the list of areas go WAY off the top of my screen. I think you need to condense them by world, so i dont have that problem. I only get areas that start with like S and below.

I entirely agree. It's annoying and utterly pointless.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Under battle orders you can tell someone to cast balance shield lol.. Pretty funny if you've kept an eye on pvp topics but completely useless because of course there is no balance shield.

I often Use this function to get a laugh out of my pvp opponent but it serves no function and therefor should technically be removed.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
i think we should get rid of the wait button because there isn't anything to wait for and what if they just ditch you and don't say anything about coming back? :P

Administrator
Good ideas Wizards. There are some redundant ones, aren't there... We'll keep these in mind when we make room for new chat. A new Feedback Friday coming up here shortly! Thanks for participating!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea