Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

theme park

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i was reading online and found wow theme park in China and that means there could be a wizard101 theme park in the distent future.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Yea let's keep our hopes up. But the thing you have to remember is making a theme park is a fortune, I mean when I read about the warcraft theme park they said it costed like 31 million dollars.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:
Yea let's keep our hopes up. But the thing you have to remember is making a theme park is a fortune, I mean when I read about the warcraft theme park they said it costed like 31 million dollars.
yea :) so do sport stadiums.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
hobi wrote:

ok how much are you gonna put forth to build it?
ok quick question who are you asking?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
One step at a time, one step at a time. Though, if I were designing it, I'd have a carosel like the one in the Fairgrounds. Plus one of those ride's where they take you on a ride through the storyline of a movie except with the game. That would be cool. Or a 3D movie theater instead.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
eggywig wrote:
One step at a time, one step at a time. Though, if I were designing it, I'd have a carosel like the one in the Fairgrounds. Plus one of those ride's where they take you on a ride through the storyline of a movie except with the game. That would be cool. Or a 3D movie theater instead.
first step save up a billion dollars for the park itself and get wizard101 epicly more fans(becouse wow has fans world wide)

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009