Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 11, 2010
I don't want to sound rude. but I think that the drop rate for the lvl 60 items in the Waterworks is unreasonable. I have done the dungeon 3 times. I have spent over ten hours total in the waterworks. I can't seem to get either my school's hat or robe. I have also gotten my school's shoes 3 times.
If your not going to increase the drop rate of the school items, could you at least make it so that you can't get the same item twice. . Making it so that you can't get the same item twice will increase the chance of getting the item that you need.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I stopped counting my waterworks runs after my 50th time through and I am still missing equipment, but it does drop. All my wizards I have sent through the waterworks are complete, with the exception of my Life mage, whose robe still refuses to drop. I’ve gotten the life mastery and balance mastery amulet drops, but still no Life wizard robe. Aaaarg.

Just need to keep doing runs. The mega snacks alone are worth the trip.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Explorer
May 05, 2011
True True but, if your lucky like i am, you'll get all your items the first time like me.

~Mark Trollglade 8)

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Dont worry 3 times is nothing I did it 18 times before I got everything lol. Hope you have better luck than I did!

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
It's Waterworks. It's not supposed to be about the drops you get; it's about fun you have going through the instance.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
I got my Firestarters Hat and Shoes within playing it twice. I'm currently trying to get my robe.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
It took me 4 tries to get all of my legendary gear as well as a mastery amulet. The trick to getting equipment is attacking as much as possible and not dying. This works best on the last duel with only you and another wizard. So both of you can attack a lot.

Good luck in the Water Works
Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary