Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crab alley- waterworks why cant we port in???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Wizard101 why cant we port into the legendary (level 60) dungeon PLZ TELL ME!! My friends wanna know why, and so do I! Why cant level 60 people port in? Is what I meant to say. :D

Noah icebreaker (level 60 ice wizard)

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
They cant make it so only level 60 can go in. You can port in because everyone is complaining noobs in places they shouldn't be in. If your friend dies flee and goes in alone what happens if the second he flees a noob friend ports in you'd all lose. If you could port there the place would be a noob level up festival.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Survivor
May 25, 2010
That's just how it is to make it more challenging probably. Try this:
When someone is defeated in combat, flee and then come back to where the dungeon starts. From there, go inside the dungeon, ALONE and then your at the same place again. Try that. It's most likely to work.

Kenneth Night Level 47 Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
onemantogo wrote:
When someone is defeated in combat, flee and then come back to where the dungeon starts. From there, go inside the dungeon, ALONE and then your at the same place again. Try that. It's most likely to work.

We know that just what happens if a friend loses connection they cant come back in and i dont think that is fair

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
If you die in the water works you can always go back in to the place you were before. Granted that you do it with in 30 minutes of leaving and you go in alone.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

Survivor
May 15, 2009
It is just the rule. Here is a hint:

If one of your teammates is defeated, have them flee, drink a potion, go back to crab ally, then they have to go on the sigil alone.
NOTE: They CANNOT switch realms. If they do, they will no longer be able to enter. I hope this was helpful.

- Cowan BlueLeaf, Legendary (Lvl 60) [Ice]

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Go in with other wizards that are going to go in. (Max 4 players) You must get the quest.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
If people could port in then you could have a situation where 3 people go in and do the dungeon and at the end of the final battle a 4th could port in and get all the rewards for doing nothing. -eli and crew

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Abbigail623 wrote:
Go in with other wizards that are going to go in. (Max 4 players) You must get the quest.

Doesnt help me any I know that already. That's the only way to get in.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
timothyrulze wrote:
It is just the rule. Here is a hint:

If one of your teammates is defeated, have them flee, drink a potion, go back to crab ally, then they have to go on the sigil alone.
NOTE: They CANNOT switch realms. If they do, they will no longer be able to enter. I hope this was helpful.

- Cowan BlueLeaf, Legendary (Lvl 60) [Ice]

Already know that also cowan.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
onemantogo wrote:

Kenneth,

I almost conquered the Waterworks with another wizard, but at the last moment I died, bought potions, ported back to Waterworks and was in the process of celebrating the near-victory (heart racing with excitement), when one other wizard jumped on at the last minute and all the progress I had made was gone.

As much as the other wizard kept begging me to "hurry up", I was not capable of reqonquring the enemies solo, just so I could defeat Sylvester.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice in Grizzleheim battling the Bears