Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

one week of gold only respecting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
i was away for 5 months from wizard101, and have been back now for about 1 and 1/2 mounths.

it is apparent that all the spell points used does not ever stop changing, last i knew treant trumped all life healing since CL hit, then they made mastery necklaces, putting life spells back in full use.

not to mention the fact i only heard there was a sale on it at some point, i never seen a game including WoW (dk, hunter, and warlock 85 in 5 months well geared) have been respecing quite often on there lol, even 2 times a week to suit the need for the current run, i left from here because i refused to pay 7500 (whaaaa?) crowns for it, now with the new spells and gear out, the mechanics have changed once MORE.

the only reason i mention it is quite simple, most people who have a well rounded knolage of the game or just want to KEEP their favorite wizard want one thing, a constant, and when the mechanics that best suit them are changed right out from under them, then low and behold, it isn't a gold respec, it is a real life money one.

is it possible since the mechanics are switched in so many directions that you can add ONE WEEK A YEAR to reset these for free based on this being the only game i ever did see that charges for it?

christmas? independance day maybe? lol

Administrator
This goes back to the original statement of Crowns vs Time.

You can either pay the Crowns to shortcut the game or take the time to start a new character and spend the training points differently.

This is also why the more training points you spend, the higher the price - it equates to the amount of time you would have spent in the game on the new character.

Crowns vs Time, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
This goes back to the original statement of Crowns vs Time.

You can either pay the Crowns to shortcut the game or take the time to start a new character and spend the training points differently.

This is also why the more training points you spend, the higher the price - it equates to the amount of time you would have spent in the game on the new character.

Crowns vs Time, young Wizard.

The thing is, i think he means that since people change their stratagies when new things come out, they may not be able to afford that many crowns, and they dont want to totaly restart from legendary. I know i wouldnt. It took me about a year to get to legendary. I can not see restarting just to switch training points. I think that everyone should get one free training point refund a year, or one free reset every time new things come out.

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
7 - 10 days to collect all points, not 45 (7500 crowns) with no asterisk

plus how many are spent, not how long it is to kill your hard work, test over

this encorages, pay up, or make a new wizard in the same school over again deleting your hard work, or over and over,... again :?

still not making a whole lot of sense...

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I see your point but when they release new spells they usually release a way to get more training points. they had released multiple quests in celestia for you to get some.