Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

godofmagix: ideas for new spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Fire- Fire demon uses scald then meteor strike.

Myth- Big foot breaths on ememy, then smashes ememy with it's foot.

Death- Anti-rebirth, just like rebirth but death like all dead takes health then instead of spirit armor, poison.

Life- Angel strike, a angel appears blows her horn then dissapears then a bunch of angels attack

Balance- Tri-force-dragon on land, giant in sky, and triton on sea, then attack at same time.

Storm- Wild wind storm, waves hurricane lighting strikes and storm stuff.

Ice- Well i dont have an idea for ice sry if you like some of this ideas or if you have your own your just reply :D :D :D :) :)

IDK about the power of the spells or ice spell if you make one.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
godofmagix wrote:
fire- fire demon uses scald then meteor strike ,. myth- big foot breaths on ememy, then smashes ememy with it's foot,. death- anti-rebirth, just like rebirth but death like all dead takes health then instead of spirit armor, poison. life- angel strike, a angel appears blows her horn then dissapears then a bunch of angels attack balance- idk what it would be called but like dragon on land, giant in sky, and triton on sea, then attack at same time. Storm- wild wind storm, waves hurricane lighting strikes and storm stuff. :D :D :D :) :)

these ideas are ok in my eyes and the balance one can be called tri force because its the 3 titans from the storm,ice,and fire.

although its kinda mean to make a spell using those 3 in one spell like that

good idea but it needs a little tweaking

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I have a good idea to. Hi I have 4 legends wizards. After completing them(and working on other wiz's) I have come up with some ideas for new spells. First off, Death, the Death Spell would be called Anubis. Anubis is the god of death.( well the egyptian god of death).So This card takes 10 pips. And has 75% archery. death school only card. Anubis does 1000-1300 damage to all enemy's and puts plague on them. After casted, A Pyrmaid will show up.( the one in the oassis). The sky is dark, the palm trees wilting. The little river. Would be all dirty. The sand is gray. Bones are laying around. The moon is bright white, and the wind is whipping. The ground starts to shake and Anubis Rises from the ground.(when he is riseing its a close up on his face, his eyes are also gold).Anubis is a Black Jackle. He has long pointy ears. He is very muscular, He is also wearing gold items on his neck, wrists and feet. He has a striped gold hood on his head.He careys a staff, it's the sign of Ankh is at the top, than a staff. It's gold and black striped.He than stares at the wizards. And howls and growls/snarls and barres his teeth at them, cause he is mad that they have awoke him from the dead. He howles at the moon again 2 More times. He calls the dead for strength. He than attacks the wizards with his staff/sword thing. (he is growling). He than claws and swats at them, with the strength of the dead. After he attacks all. Than he howls at all enemy's witch puts plague on the,. The card fades away with Anubis rising to the dead again.

Well that's one of my ideas for new cards, i hope you guys will use it(please use it!!!!) :D :) :-) 8)

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
What damage do they do?

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
godofmagix wrote:
Fire- Fire demon uses scald then meteor strike.

What?! No. Never refer to other attacks when posting spell ideas.

Myth- Big foot breaths on ememy, then smashes ememy with it's foot.

Eh...it works, but Forest Lord looks a lot like Bigfoot, so I don't know how this will look different.

Death- Anti-rebirth, just like rebirth but death like all dead takes health then instead of spirit armor, poison.

Same comment as Fire's spell.

Life- Angel strike, a angel appears blows her horn then dissapears then a bunch of angels attack.

Let's keep religious figures out of the game please.

Balance- Tri-force-dragon on land, giant in sky, and triton on sea, then attack at same time.

Doing too much.

Storm- Wild wind storm, waves hurricane lighting strikes and storm stuff.

Tempest.