Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009

Ive been thinking about the current state of some schools and now ive created rank 9 spells for all schools here it goes

Storm: flood
look: lighthouse on a cliff its light stops on a boat and suddenly the boat is covered in water and the water rises and rises till you are under water and your head is in a bubble and it pops and then you get damaged
damage: 900 - 960
type: global

Fire: Volcano
look: youre on the edge of a volcano's crater and the volcano implodes and the lava falls on you
damage:840-900 over 3 rounds
type: global, damage over time

Ice: Cold Feet
look: you are standing on a iceberg and your feet are suddenly encased in ice
Damage600-660 over 3 rounds

Im sorry but this is all i can think of please post ideas

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
ozzi12 wrote:
Storm: flood
look: lighthouse on a cliff its light stops on a boat and suddenly the boat is covered in water and the water rises and rises till you are under water and your head is in a bubble and it pops and then you get damaged
damage: 900 - 960
type: global

This just doesn't make sense. It's doing way too much and it's just not possible to make.

Fire: Volcano
look: youre on the edge of a volcano's crater and the volcano implodes and the lava falls on you
damage:840-900 over 3 rounds

Do you have any idea how many volcano ideas there are on this Forum?

Ice: Cold Feet
look: you are standing on a iceberg and your feet are suddenly encased in ice
Damage600-660 over 3 rounds

This is just...I don't even know.

Final Thoughts: First, thank you so much for understanding the concept of attack power. It just irks me when I read spell ideas and all I see are a bunch of attacks that do 18274937593628602846593 damage no matter what school it's in. In that sense you're on the right track. That being said, all the attacks you came up with are rudimentary and just not well thought out at all. Back to square one, I'd say.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Death- Anti- Rebirth like rebirth but unstead it's dead and drains health and instead or using spirit armor on you uses poison on opponet. attacks every emenemy. 610-700 each person and poison for three rounds.

Life- Angel strike a sephrah idk if i know if i spelled it right but, it appeares blows a horn then dissareares then a whole buch attack. attacks everone on opposite side. 710-780

Myth- Big Foot, uses it breath on every one then drop kicks them with his foot. might attack everyone.250, for breath then 450 for drop kick

Balance- Savior's blast, trition in water, dragon on land, and giant in sky and like they attack at the same time attacks everyone just like in Ra.750-850 and weakness.

and dude i liked your ideas i hope you like these yeah and your ideas sound like they sould attack everybody.