Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
weakness. the balance guys I most hate they cast weakness all the time :( I overcame those weaknesses and finally finished dragonspyre. headache place right?

Richard Darkhunter lvl 73 at zamunda

ps, I feel the computer looked at my spell and that how I got weakness all over me :(

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
earthquake for sure. however hades is starting to make me hate the death weakness spell a lot.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
LOL all I do is break weakness since I'm storm how ever tower shields are annoying

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
What is the most annoying spell animation in your mind? I think colossus, mainly cause it takes FOREVER

Angela Gem
Level 62

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Weakness, Earthquake, Elemental Shields, (not an enemy but they are just as annoying) protection pox

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
Earthquake :), weakness doesn't bother me much, wand spell or cleanse charm, if your balance, will clear it up.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Weakness, weakness , weakness. Weakness should be banded from monster use

Example:

monster no

wizard yes

Find me in the game:

Ian Dragonshield lvl 52wizard

Golden Ian Jones lvl 65 musketeer

Survivor
May 06, 2011
Weakness, Tower Shield, and absorb. Even though I like to use tower shield a lot, I still hate it when somebody else casts it on themselves. Nicole RavenSmith, Level 32

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Used to be weakness but eh, now it's virulent plagues and dispels which like totally destroy your spell

Defender
May 05, 2010
Well, weakness is one, and also associated with that, of course, efreet. Level 58 spell, 895 damage, and a -90% weakness. Of course a cleanse charm would help it.

Wolf Deathbringer Level 80+

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Ugh, i also hate meteor shower, especially when you have friend with you who are lower leveled and wanted to see dragonspyre. So annoying!

I think they should really have mana-healing spells. What do you think?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
weakness: it makes me want to throw my computer out the window. Once an enemy cast it on me 13 TIMES. Ya, I counted.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I am reading a lot of weakness. And i agree, weakness is the most irritating spell. Especially since i try to get my spells as powerful as possible

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
I blocked Dragonsyre all out but all I remember is my brother packing cleanse woards so I'm gonna say weakness

Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
well once i fought a guy in dragonsypre he casted a tower shield, weakness, and he was life so he even casted a death sheild...well him and his minnions...

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Well, this is interesting. As I view responses I see weakness. A friend of mine who plays doesn't agree with this, neither do I (balance wizard here :)), and I think it is Earthquake. I just want to slam my face on a rock when this spell comes on. I think that if I had it it would be very useful, yet I do not like it being used on myself (hypocrite lol).

-Ashley Deathflame, Balance Level 66

Survivor
Aug 18, 2013
Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
hp1055cm on Jul 22, 2011 wrote:
Weakness. Definitely Weakness. I get headaches just thinking about Weakness spells in DS.
Yes, I agree completely. By the way, now weakness is not restricted to Dragonspyre. For example, in the beginning of Mooshu piggies cast weakness all the time. But, you are right, enemies cast weakness more in Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
I think the imp is the most annoying spell because it is weak and every body has it.

rank 14

Survivor
May 12, 2012
Scarecrow and Weakness,the most annoying spells EVER

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
weakness or tower but in pvp bad juju along with tower and weakness so annoying

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
WEAKNESSS my mortal enemy and it's sidekick Tower Shield ughhh they make me soooo darn angry
I chose catalan on an ice guy and the first guy casted weakness on me and the ice guy casted tower shield
and catalan did like, 20 damage

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
The most annoying spell for me is ice armor I dont like it it is used to protect but how are you going to attack it is annoying when people cast it

Survivor
May 11, 2011