Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
hp1055cm on Jul 22, 2011 wrote:
Weakness. Definitely Weakness. I get headaches just thinking about Weakness spells in DS.
Yep same here weakness is the most annoying spell in DS especially when you got a bunch of blades on you

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
ultimateshock on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Yep same here weakness is the most annoying spell in DS especially when you got a bunch of blades on you
I had totally forgotten how bad it is in DS. You just have to ignore them and blade /trap more. What is most annoying about them in DS is that EVERY creature and boss of EVERY school casts it. So even if you wanted to clear, if you are solo, you almost always get at least one whenever you don't attack. Most of the time, they both cast one on you first round if they go first..

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
mine is wierd leprechaun, cyclops and any rank 3 to 9 spell exept my class of spells.

anthony battle dust lvl 37

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
..Leeetss seee.
  • Weakness spamming
  • Tower shield, when it's not me, of course
  • Hex
  • Shields of my school
  • Dispelling in PvP >_<

Rebecca 95

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Most annoying spell?

Weakness
Weakness
Weakness
Oh, did I forget to mention? WEAKNESS

Defender
May 09, 2010
Honestly, I would say Earthquake. Sure it can be helpful when Wizards actually use it, but when monsters get their claws on it, it's a whole new story.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
I hate Tower shield and don't think that street monsters should have learned it. It drives me insane!

Alex Silverstone, level 56

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Shatter,Bad Juju,Enfeeble,Efreet and stun spells.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Survivor
Mar 13, 2012
I have to say ether weakness, or if your doing really well and suddenly... BAM! you get hit with a Hex Hound! Soooooooooo annoying

-Austin SpriteMask, level 33 wizard. (tell me if you see me!)

Survivor
Mar 13, 2012
By the way guys here is a trick to keep Malistare (sorry if I spelled it wrong) from casting a scare crow on you!

1. Fill your bottles with Elixir!

2. Fight him with a freind!

3. Do not Heal! (this makes him cast it)

4. Make sure your freind knows not to Heal and that he has step 1 down!

5. You will probably be defeated but it doesn't matter.

6. When defeated, use Elixir and go to your friend who is still fighting him!

7.Defeat Malistare!

Hope this Helped!

-Austin SpriteMask, level 33 life wizard! (tell me if you see me!)

Explorer
May 13, 2013
A lot of people say it's weakness. Well at least from what I've heard. In my opinion, it has to be ra (IF you are a balance character) with it being the only aoe attack you can use other than sandstorm, it can take up to 7 minutes to finish a battle when you could've finished in 5 minutes.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2014
It's either weakness, tower shield or those annoying lingering spells.

As a Storm wizard I absolutely despise them as they kill me most of the time!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
Duncan WindLeaf on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Weakness? Are you guys kidding? You can easily knock it off with a wand spell. I think it spirit armor or health spells. The only time they are good is when you use them. I especially despise rebirth, because it heals the enemy and gives them spirit armor. Same goes for the ice version. Whatever it is called. Frozen and...uh...the other one. Help me out here.

Without any protection, Duncan Windleaf, Level 33 Magus Diviner
Wands don't always come up, and many people use wands of there same school so its not that easy for many people. Also I must have got it easy with the spirit armor things since I mostly run death. Valerian darkblade level 91 Wolf thunderhammer level 33 warlord

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Tower shields. Whenever i see i have to go up against a ice enemy, i literally cringe because these guys use too much.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Elemental Shield. That annoyed me in Mooshu a bit more, but it still is much worse than weakness

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Also earthquake is so dang obnoxious earthquake, tower shield, weakness, and spirit shield (at least for me I'm Wizard.) together are nuclear bombs for innocent wizards trying to murder their enemy

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
all types of weaknesses like dispels weakness bad juju also efreet since it attacks then gives a weakness and all the shields

Survivor
Oct 11, 2013
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
When Life enemies used sprite lol

and of course, weakness....

and tower shield.