Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Weekness, Tower Shield, and Storm Spells.
Storm spells are way too strong.

In the beginning of Celestia, the storm guys cast wild bolt and triton. That's also annoying.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
In DS weakness. In celestia either storm lord or wild bolt.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
I find weakness annoying in Marleybone and MooShu. You're telling me that in Dragonspyre it gets WORSE?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Spirit Armor. That spell made a street battle take way longer than it should have. I still get headaches ...

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
For me it`s weakness, but in W101 I have a pretty good rule of thumb for both PVP and PVE: If you find a spell annoying, spam that spell.

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
Lol domino. I have a Balance wizard and i spam weakness all the time :)

Amber Rainbowstone - - level 65

Sierra Hex - - level 34

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
weakness and shields. but i do get tired of wyvern and the fire dog
mycin dragonhammer lvl 48

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
i think the most annoying spell would have to be the elemental shield and weakness for ice fire and storm because what happens to me is that I set up a really good blizzard that would kill all the enemies then the balance person would cast a weakness and the others would cast elemental shield and I wouldn't kill any of them RAGE. And the other frustrating thing is that the enemies NEVER NEVER NEVER put up spirit shields

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
FDrybob on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
Mine is tower shield and heck hound.

~Grace DaisyHeart lvl 51

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Weakness for sure. Never have I been hit by a spell so much!

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 85
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 77
Christina Goldenheart Level 71

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
hp1055cm on Jul 22, 2011 wrote:
Weakness. Definitely Weakness. I get headaches just thinking about Weakness spells in DS.
Ya me too. When weakness is on you it is very difficult to kill your enemies because 90% of the time you will already have blades on and you would either use a wand spell and re-blade or use your spell and hope it kills them. What I do when weakness is on me is use the spell I was gonna cast, re-blade and cast it again. Hope this helped. Lvl 36 Sean Flame.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Weakness:( drives me insane!!

Savior of the Spiral
Dakota Dragonhaven-Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I would say weakness and any types of shields & all myth spells

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Weakness. Of course,
Do you like 25% of your STRONG SPELL being drained?
No. nobody does.

Patience is the best medicine.
Fiona-Frost

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
Mine is the fire meteor!
Really? meteor strike weakness is still one of my least favorite spells but my least favorit spell is scarecrow and tower sheild

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
I think we can all agree that the most annoying spell starting in Krok is Weakness.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Mine is the fire meteor!
LOL! You guys are just hating cuz i love that spell! XD .....except when it is used on me. DX

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Be it in dragonspyre or anywhere else, I'm sick and tired of seeing barfing frogs (Myth), that spell is not only VERY childish but disgusting and should literally be removed or changed for something for inspired ! I really don;t think that a giant frog throwing up on people is funny, not at all ! Classless ! Other than that I agree weakness is more than annoying, it is non inspired and extremely redundant ! What's even more frustrating is mobs always casting tower shields or elemental shields right before you attack, always right before you attack, it's as if the computer cheats and knows what your next action will be.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2013
I agree with everyone, Weakness. But being a Sorcerer I have that trained, so for me that road is a two-way street. XD I love my School.

~Mary TrollHunter
Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Mine is the fire meteor!
I would have to say earthquake, if i charge up and am ready to kill and they earthquake i lose all my blades, it stinks!LOL

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
DarkstormsZ on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
I would have to say earthquake, if i charge up and am ready to kill and they earthquake i lose all my blades, it stinks!LOL
I agree, I hate earthquake, but there's a simple way around it (at least in PvE). Look up on Central's site what monster you're going to face. If it has Quake, remember it's a 6-pip spell, and if it has quake, use traps instead

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
I'm not in DS yet, but I would say Weakness is THE most annoying spell of all, and it looks like people agree.