Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2014
Definitely the lore master's minions' weakness spells. So irritating!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
So far, the top 3 spells that are annoying are:

1. Weakness
2. Tower Shield
3. Legion Shield

Now, I have updated the list:

1. Weakness
2. Tower Shield
3. Legion Shield
4. Single -70% class shields
5. Elemental/Spirit Shield.

Now, for the attacks:

1. Medusa
2. Frost Giant
3. Winter Moon
4. All Stun Spells
5. Power Nova

Therefore, from the information above, I can estimate the top most annoying spell for this time period only:

Storm Owl

A powerful 10 pip Storm Spell, that can obliterate you at low health when done with storm damage and blades as well as traps, and enchantments. This spell will often bring you to victory when it's you who casts it, but if it's the enemy who does, you are in great peril.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2012
Tower shield is annoying because I am a balance wizard. vs

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
The most annoying attacking spell is definitely Call of Khrulu when used against me. Not only does it take moons to finish casting, but it can do a load of damage with the Darkmoor boss's cheats, and even heal the enemy up a ton!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
I think the most annoying spell is Weakness, Spirit Armor (When i'm using my low lvl wizards to go through quests), Sirens, Basilisk, Efreet and especially STORM OWL!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Hero
May 07, 2015
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Definitely Efreet. If you don't have a spell to shake off the 90% weakness, you're either gonna have to waste blades/traps or try to get someone to use a Cleanse Charm. Other than that, Call of Khrulu is really annoying because it heals them a ton, and it takes forever like Ra.

Survivor
May 08, 2015
Lightning snake especially on my storm account at the begining.I couldnt defeat Lady Black hope

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
4 words

Weakness, Spirit Armor, and Sunbird (they like to hit me with that for some reason)

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 46
The updated list of the most annoying spells!

Weakness.
Tower Shield.
Black Mantle.
Myth Imp.
Earthquake.
X Pip spells.
Spirit Armor.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2012
1. Heck Hound
2. Tower Shield
3. Weakness
4. Scarecrow (especially when Malistare casts it pretty much every single round)
my
(I luv my balance wizard) ^_^

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Weakness, which I don't know why EVERY. SINGLE. MOB. IN. DRAGONSPYRE. has.. though in the later worlds, probably Medusa, that 2 round stun, then they can stun and medusa again, which happens sometimes

Evan Shadowflame 100 Fire
Evan Seashield 100 Death

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
I think fortify and tower shield are the most annoying.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2015
Weakness is definitely used a lot by Dragonspyre enemies.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2015
oh my glob its gotta be tower shield, so imagine yourself walking down wherever your questing like and then you fight a monster your like ok i got this they go first but thats not a problem you set up traps and blades &stuff then use the attack nope tower shield
liek if u cri every tiem

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
1.Weakness
2.Tower Shield
3.Spirit Armor (Absorb)
4.Smoke Screen

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
Survivor
Jan 25, 2015
Survivor
Aug 08, 2011
The most annoying spell for me is definitely earthquake. Every time my friends and I see the spell, we always get so angry cause we lose all our blades and shields lol. Earthquake has been seen recently in Avalon for me with myth minions. Lol now I wish I shouldn't have sold that earthquake treasure card.

- Lauren StormBlade

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
the most annoying spell to me would be the vampire i dont even know why

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
i hate overtime spells. No offense fire wizards out there

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Anthony Rubyblade on May 9, 2015 wrote:
Tower shield is annoying because I am a balance wizard. vs
haha i am ice school

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
INSANE BOLT! Storm students stop taking advantage of my bad luck! Also tower shield because you're balance and with other schools you have only fire blades/iceblades/lifeblades/etc and you can get rid of it with the wand attack without using up any blades if you attack with an opposite school