Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
Tower Shield isn't just annoying in Dragonspyre, it's annoying wherever you go! And then I also don't like shield. Pretty much every time I go up against a boss, they start by spamming it, and then their ice minion helps them out with some tower shields. It's annoying. But Tower shield definitely is the worst. Another bad one is judgement. Sometimes enemies just spam judgement by doing it every turn until I die . Luckily, i get a death boost on those balance enemies because i'm a necromancer

Austin GoldenHeart, GrandMaster Necromaster

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
List of my least favorite spells:

: Firezilla (Only 4 pips instead if 5! )
: Tower shield
: Storm shield
: Myth shield
: Satyr
: Skeletal pirate
: Mana burn
: None(maybe cloak)
: None
: Empowerment

Level 43 in DS

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
The most annoying spell I would have to say is the Pixie spell your pets cast. That spell wastes so much of my time! Lol It drives me innsane because it does it over and over! Hehe

-Timothy LifeSinger
Promethean

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I agree with weakness and tower shield- especially tower shield!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
definitely weakness I get so frustrated when mobs cast weakness

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
I don't like weakness, Mantles against Mobs
and in PvP why must they spam bad juju and weakness and tower shields

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Definitely weakness and tower shield! It's so frustrating when I think they are going to cast a Weakness on me, but then they don't. I think I'm in the clear so I attack that round. The mob goes first. They don't cast the weakness spell ALL game but finally the round I attack, right before I attack to one hit kill, they put a weakness. The tower shield is so annoying and it's the same situation like the Weakness. At least my amulet gives me one -55% tower shield in my deck to use out of my other 60 cards ._. when life mobs put a death shield it annoys me. A lot. Did I mention it annoys me a lot? I'm a level 51 necromancer. Well, at least I practiced storm as my secondary.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
Without doubt weakness, but efreet and bad juju are spell that will make you cry come Azteca
(Not sure if they can cast bad juju) they are both spells that give you a -90% weakness

See you in the spiral!

Colin Spiritdust lvl 79

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
Heck, Everybody already said it but Weakness and tower shield. (Big Surprise)

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Tower shield, weakness, myth imp, and earthquake. Arrrrrrrg!

Miranda Nightsinger, Legendary Necromancer
Calamity Windbane, Magus Diviner

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
Imagine this, you're a death wizard and you're stacking up blades and shields to kill a boss but then suddenly, BOOM, the enemy casts a death shield or tower shield. I always hated that but always got through a weakness somehow.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
RemiSun wrote:
i hate absorb!!!!!
Do you know how hard it is to break an absorb? |: I think in zafaria there are gorillas that's life i'm life XD also in mb they do it, its annoying, but it happens to test your stragety

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I think that weakness is because it's used to many times!

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
I hate that darn weakness spell and tower shield. It drives me crazy. One time I had 4 weaknesses on me at the same time.

Sincerely Noah shadow sword

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Tower shields because if your in a pvp match and you are building up your pips to hit with a really nice spell and all of a sudden the opponent castes a tower shield! ugh like seriously it cuts your spell in half like wow that just irks me!

~ power

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
FDrybob on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
most annoying is ... ALL of them

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011