Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Mario2463 on Aug 18, 2011 wrote:
Weakness 100%
Hi Mario I agree that is so annoying good thing I am in a high world! I am lvl 70 and I am !

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Abbigail623 wrote:
Weakness and Heck Hound. And how Malistaire casts Scarecrow every round. Ugh..
I would say that they are both really annoying. And that weakness is the worst spell ever made!

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
To me it's a tie to weakness (especially the efreet 90% one) and tower shields...

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
tower i mean like 50% of next spell i hate that

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
I definitely think it's either the tower shield or earthquake.. If you think about it, earthquake gets rid of EVERYTHING

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
Basically BALANCE Is simply the most annoying class. It contains the most annoying spells especially for pvp besides earth, and heals. Weakness, Mana Burn, Supernova, Judge.

-Dylan Nightblade
Promethean Myth and Pvper

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Since I was like a level 69 in DragonSpyre I would have to say Tower Shields and Death Shields. Oh and the defense proxy guys they keep on spamming shields. And I guess weakness. Earthquake is really annoying, Absorb, and doom and gloom.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Most annoying spells:

1) Weakness
2) Earthquake
3) Tower Shield
4) Absorb
5) Frost Giant
6) Medusa
7) Storm Lord
8) Sirens
9) Efreet
10) Power Nova

Alex DragonStrider

Level 90

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
tower sheld is is so annoying i use my wraith when i low health then the ice monster uses tower sheld! is is annoying weakness and tower sheld most annoying!!!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Rhinogirl7112 on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
I definitely think it's either the tower shield or earthquake.. If you think about it, earthquake gets rid of EVERYTHING
Except prism, thank goodness

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
overall i think the most annoying spells are absob, weakness, and tower shield

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
hp1055cm on Jul 22, 2011 wrote:
Weakness. Definitely Weakness. I get headaches just thinking about Weakness spells in DS.
Yeah one time I was helping a friend in kensington park and i had like seven weaknesses but i didnt bother attacking

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Everyone is saying weakness, i think its death ninja pigs by far, every time i fight a death enemy i dread death ninja pigs

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
FDrybob on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
In higher level worlds it is earthquake. every round is a earthquake to me

Survivor
Apr 25, 2013
i agree on weakness but what about thunder spells like lightning bats and storm shark

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Mine would most definitely be weakness and tower shield. Just when you THINK you have your enemy, he puts on a tower shield or a weakness on you . Also, I find spells that take too long really annoying. On my part, I would say I really get annoyed when I have to use Ice Wyvern in battle ( I take a NAP when it is cast). Ice spells, in general take the longest to be cast, which I personally find annoying.

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 47 Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
I just can't stand mutations. I'm in celestia and i will be going up against an ice enemy. I won't have as much health and i think oh it's ice what can it do. Then it will cast the ice mutation of a stormzilla and i am as sent back to the base camp dead. Anyone else dislike this?

btw how can you update your profile for message boards

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Abbigail623 wrote:
mallistare doesn't cast scarecrow every round. I've fought him about 6 or 7 times for fun and every single time he casts the same things, weakness (maybe I forget), dark sprite, banchee, ghoul, and vampire. mallistare relies heavily on his henchmen when you are fighting him.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Abbigail623 wrote:
When I fought him he only used dark fairy vampire and other novice spells

Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
absorb!
I can't stand it because I have no life spells to get rid of it

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
The most annoying spell has to be tower shield! Tower shield is sôoooooo annoying. Especially when I am about to win a battle and the enemy uses it.