Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
are any of you guys it is not weakness for because of cleanse charm, it's either spirit armor or tower shield

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Stun, tower shield, the -90% attack spells (Bad juju & effreet) and Myth Imp.
I don't think weakness is that bad

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
honestly............ the most annoying is any stun spell period. im talking to you people

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
It would have to be weakness it annoys you to even think about it

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
The most annoying spell is tower shields, It's annoying because it blocks any hit spell It would make more sense if it was for balance.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
FDrybob on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
Weakness. Without a doubt.

Don't you hate it when you've spent 6+ rounds building up a huge attack just to have it ruined by weakness? I know I do.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
MistTricks on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
honestly............ the most annoying is any stun spell period. im talking to you people
storm doesn't have a stun spell...

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
Weakness,Mantle,absorb,tower sheild,and any over time spell.

Luke Bearmancer Lvl 47

P.S. I hate fizzles

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
The three worst spells in the spiral are: medusa because of the 2 round stun, earthquake (also ) because it takes away all of your blade and shields, and worst of all, sirens because they do pretty good damage to everyone, take away some blades, and put a -50% accuracy on everyone.

I have to add that I also find efreet right before you're about to use a spell, tower shields, legion shields, and the dreaded virulent plague very irritating as well.

-Daniel Swiftbreeze Lvl 90

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
WilliamLoki on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
storm doesn't have a stun spell...
Storm Lord xd

This week's nominee for most annoying spell ever, has got to be mana burn. Lord of Winter is up there in second place, but at least requires they spend some pips before they steal yours.

I have NEVER been so disgusted that I fled a battle at almost full health before last night. Double balance opponents, elemental shields out, spamming tandem mana burns and my 9-pip attack disappeared. Entirely. Then weakness spam when they somehow know I have decided to scald or rain instead.

Defender
May 29, 2013
Weakness
by far the most tedious spell in existence, In PVE, the enemies like to use it right before I attack and it keeps them alive to give me a "parting gift"
It's especially bad if that's the only attack in your hand at the moment and you have to use ANOTHER TURN to discard every card and pass or shield just to finally get another spell to attack with

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Weakness, Tower spell, and Sad to say Stun. It just gets annoying to work around them. Now when I use them that is a different story

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Mine is the fire meteor!
Tower shield, Heck Hound (they're only cast by non-fire so it's kind of annoying), Firezilla, Weakness, Colossus(Fire) and elemental shield. Keeps them alive from my Immolate or Helephant. =/

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
MistTricks on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
I don't use my stun. Fire stuns are useless. =P

-Nathaniel Redflame level 47

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
weakness tower shield absorb pets using spritley (spelling) takes so long to finish a battle

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Mine is the fire meteor!
Mine is the weakness from the school i know it is not damage, but i hate it

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
4 words

Weakness, Spirit Armor, and Sunbird (they like to hit me with that for some reason)

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 46

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Dr Von wrote:
I agree completely; all of the bosses in DS and MB seem to love spamming weakness traps, and I sometimes end up with more on me than I could ever hope to get rid of in one fight.

Laura Shadowsong,
Legendary Balance
I have to agree weakness is an annoying spell, the monsters just love putting it on me , more then i can get rid of and it really bugs me. Other spells that are really annoying are tower shield and absorb.

A Balance In Training

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Earthquake... Especially in Azteca when you need all those blades to defeat the bosses. Also Sirens take to blades and swap it for a -50 accuracy (o my).
I love earthquake such a huge advantage when you cast it :P

Survivor
May 18, 2013