Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Tower Shield! And also Earthquake. Hate losing all my blades!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
PVE:
Universal negative charm- Weakness, plague etc
Shield:Tower, Spirit Armor(Low level), Or those specific school shield which is also your school.
Damaging spell: Earthquake, gnome(Those dispel are so hard to get rid even with may cast pet).

PVP:
Low level: Pixie(You all know right), Pet healing May Cast( Fun if you have it but not fun when others have it), Spirit Armor or Ice Armor(Pure over powered),Shields (sometimes break you setup), and High Rank damaging spell Tc or Item Cards!

High level: Plague and Virulent( You see this often), Earthquake, Almost all those negative charms are annoying!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Death ninja pigs. Its about the most annoying thing to deal with cause even though the damage is nothing its the having to get off the weakness and the mob unlike after efreet having enough pips to do it again.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Weakness!! Tower Shield and Weakness for monsters. Hate them so much, especially when my wand spells don't show up to take them out

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Jordan Firebringer on Aug 25, 2011 wrote:
Weakness and Tower Shield. And I also hate it when they cast it when I'm about to cast an attack spell.
I know right!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
Weakness and tower shields, those things are evil!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2013
i would have to disagree earthquake for me would be the most annoying and as far as longest spell that would be ra

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
FDrybob on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
You labeled this as most annoying Spell not, DS spells. Mine is weakness.

Survivor
May 07, 2014
in celestia the trial of spheres the enemy uses the minus 90 percent sheld

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I'd have to say the Judgement Card so far. It kills me before I can do any real damage to my Balance opponent.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
For me it was definitely weakness. Unless i was going up against ice creatures it would be the tower.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
Weakness and tower shield... The banes of my existence

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
weakness THE SPELL IS SO ANNOYING!!!!!

Tyler Earthrunner57

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Weakness. And how malistaire always casts scarecrow!

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
As right now I am in dragon spyre, weakness and fire meteors, ( they keep killing my fairy minions! )

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
In PVP I have to say minions especially with 1V1 it really takes a toll on your health
Otherwise I'd have to agree with everyone else and say weakness

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Imp. Life imp. That little green menace is a concentrated incarnation of all that is unholy and wrong. Personally I believe he is in the life school because there was nowhere else to put him. He pops shields, undoes plague and weakness, all while taunting you with his piercing annoying laugh. Whats worse? He never actually plays that fiddle. Not once. I mean, why does he keep dragging that fiddle around with him? Seriously. Issues. That laugh haunts my dreams.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Weakness, tower shield, absorb. Basically anything that limited my damage, haha.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Most annoying spell? Forest Lord. Why? because It takes far to long to animate. Its the longest animations of all the spells.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Delver
Oct 18, 2009
i hate weakness and anything with a weakness aftereffect looking at you efreet spammers and death ninja pigs . I hate most storm school spells cause most of their recent spells takes down most if not all of my blades ( i hate whoever made enfeeble a thing) also earthquake for the same reason. Finally most of the level ten spells because as cool as they look most have bright lights that hurt my eye holes

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
FDrybob on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
Havent gotten to dragonspyre yet but all those seem suer annoyin XD

Survivor
May 28, 2014
weakness, tower shield the zilla's kraken efreet triton medusa earthquake enemies that spam tower shields if they use one more tower shield I'm gonna take that shield and ... and getting stunned a lot.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
of course it should be weakness!!!!!

katie frostflower lvl50 inb dragonspyre