Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Devoted Players?

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Back in May of '09, I downloaded this game for my great-niece. The night I downloaded it, I made my own account and started playing. Before I knew what was happening, I was through Unicorn Way, and then Triton Avenue. At two o'clock in the morning I tried entering Cyclops lane only to learn I had to have a subscription. Out came the credit card. At 3am, I finally forced myself to log off and go to bed. Since then, I have played nearly every day.

One of the reasons I keep coming back is the friends I have made. Most of those people have been on my friends list since shortly after I started playing. Although a majority of the people on my friends list are adults, many are younger members. While playing this game, I have met a wide variety of people from all walks of life.

Another reason I like this game over others is knowing I have the same chance of getting an item as the person I am questing with regardless of who gets the kill.

The family friendly atmosphere within the game has proven that a middle aged person, a 2nd grader, and a grandparent can come together for a mutual cause even if only for a few hours at at time.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
I played every time I could for ages. Then I stopped and played Spore for a while. i came back because of the fun and mystery of Wizard 101.

Christopher Unicornmask Level 27 Adept Thaumagtre
Ice is unstoppable

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
superluther wrote:
Back in May of '09, I downloaded this game for my great-niece. The night I downloaded it, I made my own account and started playing. Before I knew what was happening, I was through Unicorn Way, and then Triton Avenue. At two o'clock in the morning I tried entering Cyclops lane only to learn I had to have a subscription. Out came the credit card. At 3am, I finally forced myself to log off and go to bed. Since then, I have played nearly every day.

One of the reasons I keep coming back is the friends I have made. Most of those people have been on my friends list since shortly after I started playing. Although a majority of the people on my friends list are adults, many are younger members. While playing this game, I have met a wide variety of people from all walks of life.

Another reason I like this game over others is knowing I have the same chance of getting an item as the person I am questing with regardless of who gets the kill.

The family friendly atmosphere within the game has proven that a middle aged person, a 2nd grader, and a grandparent can come together for a mutual cause even if only for a few hours at at time.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

That is something to point out as well. While Wizard101 has all these different age groups of players. They all get along, i mean i never see anyone that is like "oh i only add adults" or "oh i'm a kid so i don't want to play with any adults". I like that there is no segregation in the age groups with wizard101. Thank you for the post xD

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
thing124ok wrote:
I played every time I could for ages. Then I stopped and played Spore for a while. i came back because of the fun and mystery of Wizard 101.

Christopher Unicornmask Level 27 Adept Thaumagtre
Ice is unstoppable

I guess you never do know what world or update they are coming up with next. I tried spore for a little bit but like I was not good at it lol. And yes ice is amazing xD. Thank you for the post.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
in my spare time when i don't feel like doing quests i go to the arena or redecorate my houses. Oh, and I love love LOVE dragons, so in one of my houses I have a dragon ranch, hehe! One faithful dragoness and a whole bunch of dragon pets and decoration and treasure.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I love the game but I wouldn't say I was a devoted player. I'm kind of on and off... recently I stopped playing it for at least an entire year! Lol! But recently I finally started up again, much to the excitement of my dad... I was finally using my membership again!

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
It's a fun never-ending magical adventure that changes every time you
log on! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
in my spare time when i don't feel like doing quests i go to the arena or redecorate my houses. Oh, and I love love LOVE dragons, so in one of my houses I have a dragon ranch, hehe! One faithful dragoness and a whole bunch of dragon pets and decoration and treasure.

I myself just made a giant dragon room from alll my extra stuff from dragon hoard packs. I love the housing thing with wizard101 i get to show all of my Statues, I love statues especially the really really hard ones to get.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Merlin253 wrote:
I love the game but I wouldn't say I was a devoted player. I'm kind of on and off... recently I stopped playing it for at least an entire year! Lol! But recently I finally started up again, much to the excitement of my dad... I was finally using my membership again!

A lot of people do go on and off this game. I know I do it a lot but i still like to log in every now and then if i'm not playing this game all the time lol. But as soon as they release a new area all the people that drifted off come right back lol.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
good71 wrote:
It's a fun never-ending magical adventure that changes every time you
log on! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Great to see someone that is really enjoying the game xD. You never know what they are going to do next lol.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I play the game a lot and know quite a bit about it. I'm the go-to guy for my friends in the game when they have a question about something or need help with a dungeon or need to be saved in a battle that they're about to be defeated in. I'd say i'm pretty devoted. What keeps me coming back? I think it's that desire to play 'the hero', even if it is just in a game- it still makes me feel appreciated. The desire to feel wanted or needed is a strong driving factor, and i think it can be seen in the game and even on these message boards. Look at how many people on here jump in to help with game guidance or are willing to assist people that they don't even know. I think it's a good thing, and there are a lot of cool people on here all united for a common interest- to have fun in this great game! Or something. -etherchaos

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
I play the game a lot and know quite a bit about it. I'm the go-to guy for my friends in the game when they have a question about something or need help with a dungeon or need to be saved in a battle that they're about to be defeated in. I'd say i'm pretty devoted. What keeps me coming back? I think it's that desire to play 'the hero', even if it is just in a game- it still makes me feel appreciated. The desire to feel wanted or needed is a strong driving factor, and i think it can be seen in the game and even on these message boards. Look at how many people on here jump in to help with game guidance or are willing to assist people that they don't even know. I think it's a good thing, and there are a lot of cool people on here all united for a common interest- to have fun in this great game! Or something. -etherchaos

I'm the same way I love being the go to guy. I mostly play my ice but I also have a balance and I always play the team player role. And I love how people just want me to go to dungeons or PvP with them, mostly because I don't mind keeping my team mates bladed, and alive before myself. I know it is kind of stupid to just make your goal to buff up a different person but it actually works. And I do like how the message boards help people that have questions, or people that give support to their ideas. I like our little set up here. Thanks for posting xD

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
i am like you on for like three mounths then get into a really good book and not really want to play but when i am done with the book or saga and fealing blue i know that theres a never ending story that i am a part of and have friends in thats only a user name and password away

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
FireDea520 wrote:
i am like you on for like three mounths then get into a really good book and not really want to play but when i am done with the book or saga and fealing blue i know that theres a never ending story that i am a part of and have friends in thats only a user name and password away

Well your obviously doing more productive stuff with your time than what i'm doing when i'm not playing lol, I never got into reading books... Well I read eragon while a hugge book it was a great book, but seriously the movie ruined it for me. But I do love how that I can play wizard whenever I can and that there is always something to do, so I can really never say ohhh there is nothing to do xD. Thank you for the post

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
My son and I have been playing for a little over two years, and we both love it. He is almost in Celestia, and I have a legendary ice wizard (Erin Ice Weaver), a legendary life that I deleted so my son could make his master storm, and a level 29 death (Erin Dusk Weaver). I like it for him because we just moved to a new state and most of his friends from his old school play. I like it for myself because after a long day of writing (my profession), I can take off the "grown up hat", become anonymous and kill rats and trolls. We use the crowns, and love to collect pets (samoorai!). He is working toward his grandmaster gardener badge, primarily because I got one and he sees the amazing things plants give. All in all, we enjoy Wizard 101 a lot, and play a little bit each day. :D

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Loreis04 wrote:
My son and I have been playing for a little over two years, and we both love it. He is almost in Celestia, and I have a legendary ice wizard (Erin Ice Weaver), a legendary life that I deleted so my son could make his master storm, and a level 29 death (Erin Dusk Weaver). I like it for him because we just moved to a new state and most of his friends from his old school play. I like it for myself because after a long day of writing (my profession), I can take off the "grown up hat", become anonymous and kill rats and trolls. We use the crowns, and love to collect pets (samoorai!). He is working toward his grandmaster gardener badge, primarily because I got one and he sees the amazing things plants give. All in all, we enjoy Wizard 101 a lot, and play a little bit each day. :D

That is great that wizard101 lets him talk to his friends from his old school. I think it is good that parents will play this game with their kids because you know in today's society I don't think that enough parents get involved with their childrens lives and of course because being distant with their parents is considered "cool". But this is obviously not the case and I loved reading this post, thank you for replying xD.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Oh my another stand and be counted thread.

Okay well since I like them I will bite.

I guess I am a devoted member. I like the game and the people I have met. I started sometime back and lots have changed. Some for the better sometimes not so great. But All my wizards are grown now. I mostly pvp, farm for gold and gear, and i hatch.

The game started out as being my first real experience on an online game.

And I may just buy the areas I want rather than renew each year. Because maybe i have outgrown the temper tantrums by kids who want to compete but and be considered good yet they dazzled by the irressitable urge to jump into worlds they are not ready for forcing people to carry them in order to win their own quests,

Its not fair and if I were new this would be an issue but I am not so I know that as long as there has been a spirial there has always been unexperience wizards going to places their friends only earned the right to access. If free members could they would. Its the ultimate cheat. Its also easily fixed. KI can make it "no personas gratus" or in other words make it so that all worlds MUST be earned, the code isnt that hard.

But that said I stay here to talk to friends, collect what I can, and win pvp. I only pursue worlds that improve my game and not can give me challenge. Which is why i did not complete GH until it dropped something worth my efforts.

I like that KI isnt like WoW in that you dont start out being attacked by other players without a clue on how to defend yourself. (that like may indicate that my age isnt in the low two digits.)

I like that if you need help other players (who arent busy) will help. I hate the creeps that charge because it is so beneath them to pan handle there skills (or lack there of) to new students who can probably solo the effort if they took the time to strategize.

But mostly i stick around because my kids love it and I like the possibilities of what this might become, if KI started thinking outside of the box.

Can we focus on maturing the student. Make more solo quests. There is a theme of teamwork that I like in KI but in order for a team to be good one my learn to sharpen your individual skills. This is something that has been a miss lately. Person skill is what you bring to the table. Just having the good spells does not make you good. Just being at a high level doesnt. There are far too many "power leveled" legendary noobs. I can tell you there is nothing worse that teaming up with some legend who can not hold his on.

I think being a devoted player means taking notes of what works and what does not. I dont mind working within the intended rules of the game but I am annoyed by those who dont and then pettition for spells to be watered down or gear to be changed just to meet their own bar of skill that is one inch high from the ground.

I am a 6 time over legend in all schools but myth. I have learned the nature of each school so i can respect and beat them all. But all this took time and patients does not flow like a river through the spiral.

This game was always a game of skill vs chance. Now with criticals chance rules (at least in pvp). So like I said devoted, yes! But devoted is strong so I like referring to myself as a old timer or resident know it all. I am good either way,

So here we are going three years. I would like to see zeke sell some really awesome gear. Better than the original gear and limited. Hey why doesnt KI make the next world all about skill. Then they can hold a tournament online that would allow us to do what we all want to do "show em what we got" Make a bagde that only the winners get hold it once a year or once every four years (which would make folks crazy but would work) You can give us a pet like the mooshu lamb (which i want in the worse way) that can not be hatched with others (but to boost can be hatch with self) and you will have wizards who can help but learn to win.

There has to be a part of this game (outside of the waterwork badge) that can not be achieved except by earning it. And sa far there arent.

That might have been cool if i just started, but at this point there is too much of a difference between an old timers and your average Legend.

take care folks

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
Oh my another stand and be counted thread.

Okay well since I like them I will bite.

I guess I am a devoted member. I like the game and the people I have met. I started sometime back and lots have changed. Some for the better sometimes not so great. But All my wizards are grown now. I mostly pvp, farm for gold and gear, and i hatch.

The game started out as being my first real experience on an online game.

And I may just buy the areas I want rather than renew each year. Because maybe i have outgrown the temper tantrums by kids who want to compete but and be considered good yet they dazzled by the irressitable urge to jump into worlds they are not ready for forcing people to carry them in order to win their own quests,

Its not fair and if I were new this would be an issue but I am not so I know that as long as there has been a spirial there has always been unexperience wizards going to places their friends only earned the right to access. If free members could they would. Its the ultimate cheat. Its also easily fixed. KI can make it "no personas gratus" or in other words make it so that all worlds MUST be earned, the code isnt that hard.

But that said I stay here to talk to friends, collect what I can, and win pvp. I only pursue worlds that improve my game and not can give me challenge. Which is why i did not complete GH until it dropped something worth my efforts.

I like that KI isnt like WoW in that you dont start out being attacked by other players without a clue on how to defend yourself. (that like may indicate that my age isnt in the low two digits.)

I like that if you need help other players (who arent busy) will help. I hate the creeps that charge because it is so beneath them to pan handle there skills (or lack there of) to new students who can probably solo the effort if they took the time to strategize.

But mostly i stick around because my kids love it and I like the possibilities of what this might become, if KI started thinking outside of the box.

Can we focus on maturing the student. Make more solo quests. There is a theme of teamwork that I like in KI but in order for a team to be good one my learn to sharpen your individual skills. This is something that has been a miss lately. Person skill is what you bring to the table. Just having the good spells does not make you good. Just being at a high level doesnt. There are far too many "power leveled" legendary noobs. I can tell you there is nothing worse that teaming up with some legend who can not hold his on.

I think being a devoted player means taking notes of what works and what does not. I dont mind working within the intended rules of the game but I am annoyed by those who dont and then pettition for spells to be watered down or gear to be changed just to meet their own bar of skill that is one inch high from the ground.

I am a 6 time over legend in all schools but myth. I have learned the nature of each school so i can respect and beat them all. But all this took time and patients does not flow like a river through the spiral.

This game was always a game of skill vs chance. Now with criticals chance rules (at least in pvp). So like I said devoted, yes! But devoted is strong so I like referring to myself as a old timer or resident know it all. I am good either way,

So here we are going three years. I would like to see zeke sell some really awesome gear. Better than the original gear and limited. Hey why doesnt KI make the next world all about skill. Then they can hold a tournament online that would allow us to do what we all want to do "show em what we got" Make a bagde that only the winners get hold it once a year or once every four years (which would make folks crazy but would work) You can give us a pet like the mooshu lamb (which i want in the worse way) that can not be hatched with others (but to boost can be hatch with self) and you will have wizards who can help but learn to win.

There has to be a part of this game (outside of the waterwork badge) that can not be achieved except by earning it. And sa far there arent.

That might have been cool if i just started, but at this point there is too much of a difference between an old timers and your average Legend.

take care folks

XD i guess i am a bit stand and be counted, but i like doing that i didn't make this post to just make it i actually wanted my questions answered so it is only right that i read and post back xD. And being a long time player as well I completely know where you are coming from so many people that are under leveld come into worlds. I myself have soloed this game for the most part and i always agree with postings that try to make the game a little harder or a little more challenging. But I always do give KI that they do have younger players and that sometimes they can find more difficulties with some parts but overall i'm happy with how everything works out. Thank you for posting xD

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
thorvon65 wrote:
This is kind of going with what Proffesor Greyrose's Post about Casual gaming and how the community of Wizard101 is set up. And I read the post from Sean Stalzer. And he talked a lot about how Wizard101 is a game originally intented for childern but has a good following of older players.

But this post wants to focus more on what kind of player you are. Are you fully devoted and think you will be playing wizard101 as long as you can? Are you just trying this game out for a while and seeing where it goes? If your like me I have been on and off Wizard101 even though I have stopped playing in the past something always bring me back to wizard101.

And if so why? Like what brings you back? what keeps you playing this game? What makes you not want to play this game? And do you think that this game being mostly intended for childern but with a big adult following does anyone feel that changes how you feel about the game or if it affects staying with the game?

This is just something I'm curious about after reading all the posts. So it is more of just a question that I want to see how the answers turn out.

Hmm... Since both my wiz and my money go to the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, I feel obliged to contribute my two cents.

I joined w101 at the beginning of this year, and I love it! Yes, certain aspects could use work/are annoying/seem to have been designed to irritate the heck outta me on purpose, but it's been a good time overall. I lose patience with long quest chains and "unbeatable" bosses really easily, though, so I just take a break from it when I get frustrated- since I don't have kids, or their optimism levels (I'm a cynical adult :P), I just leave when it's too much work/not fun anymore, but I'll probably come back eventually...

The exception to this would be if there were some sort of billing issue. Both of my accounts are paid for, and all twelve wizards have mounts and have purchased crowns, so I'd be beyond peeved if something happened, like I was overcharged more than once and nothing was done about it, as has happened on other sites.

Since I'm still in the early stages (8 months, 3 of which were spent on hiatus, really isn't that long), I'm open to the fact that things may change... That said, I do have a legendary among my many wizards and would love to see the level-cap raised- I hit level 60 in Wintertusk, and have not gotten any XP for Celestia; I was going to wait it out, but got bored (my low-level characters are all around the same level, so doing the same quests again and again was beginning to drive me nuts), so I started anyway. Worst comes to worst, I'll get a reduced amount of XP if and when KI does raise the cap.

Still, the best part is that the players are friendly (mostly) and, with the exception of Marleybone, the Spiral is a happy, cheery little place; very different from most other games out there- WoW and the others are not only boring, but they are dark, dismal, and always look the same, not to mention that players there are uptight and take themselves too seriously. Games are supposed to be fun. :) As long as w101 doesn't start trying to attract players by turning into another WoW-type game, I'll probably be here to stay.

See you in the Spiral!

Laura Shadowsong
Legendary Sorcerer

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:
This is kind of going with what Proffesor Greyrose's Post about Casual gaming and how the community of Wizard101 is set up. And I read the post from Sean Stalzer. And he talked a lot about how Wizard101 is a game originally intented for childern but has a good following of older players.

But this post wants to focus more on what kind of player you are. Are you fully devoted and think you will be playing wizard101 as long as you can? Are you just trying this game out for a while and seeing where it goes? If your like me I have been on and off Wizard101 even though I have stopped playing in the past something always bring me back to wizard101.

And if so why? Like what brings you back? what keeps you playing this game? What makes you not want to play this game? And do you think that this game being mostly intended for childern but with a big adult following does anyone feel that changes how you feel about the game or if it affects staying with the game?

This is just something I'm curious about after reading all the posts. So it is more of just a question that I want to see how the answers turn out.

Hmm... Since both my wiz and my money go to the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, I feel obliged to contribute my two cents.

I joined w101 at the beginning of this year, and I love it! Yes, certain aspects could use work/are annoying/seem to have been designed to irritate the heck outta me on purpose, but it's been a good time overall. I lose patience with long quest chains and "unbeatable" bosses really easily, though, so I just take a break from it when I get frustrated- since I don't have kids, or their optimism levels (I'm a cynical adult :P), I just leave when it's too much work/not fun anymore, but I'll probably come back eventually...

The exception to this would be if there were some sort of billing issue. Both of my accounts are paid for, and all twelve wizards have mounts and have purchased crowns, so I'd be beyond peeved if something happened, like I was overcharged more than once and nothing was done about it, as has happened on other sites.

Since I'm still in the early stages (8 months, 3 of which were spent on hiatus, really isn't that long), I'm open to the fact that things may change... That said, I do have a legendary among my many wizards and would love to see the level-cap raised- I hit level 60 in Wintertusk, and have not gotten any XP for Celestia; I was going to wait it out, but got bored (my low-level characters are all around the same level, so doing the same quests again and again was beginning to drive me nuts), so I started anyway. Worst comes to worst, I'll get a reduced amount of XP if and when KI does raise the cap.

Still, the best part is that the players are friendly (mostly) and, with the exception of Marleybone, the Spiral is a happy, cheery little place; very different from most other games out there- WoW and the others are not only boring, but they are dark, dismal, and always look the same, not to mention that players there are uptight and take themselves too seriously. Games are supposed to be fun. :) As long as w101 doesn't start trying to attract players by turning into another WoW-type game, I'll probably be here to stay.

See you in the Spiral!

Laura Shadowsong
Legendary Sorcerer

I myself as well take breaks. Pretty often because I have so little patience lol, some things can be irritating but when I'm irritated it means the game is challenging which is always good to know xD. Yes I can't wait for the level cap to raised as well, I got my legendary title from celestia, and then wintertusk came out and I missed out on all the extra Exp but i didn't complain because wintertusk was pretty fun to go through. And I do notice that alot of wizard101 players are nice compared to some people you will meet on other games, not to say that all of the other guys are mean, I made some really great friends on WoW but i did realize a lot of them are very serious to where the game just is more of a job rather than a game lol. Thank you for posting xD

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Older player here. lol I downloaded the game a little over a year and a half ago. I instantly got hooked on it. It isn't intense as some MMo out there. Having just watched my adult sons play theirs (WOW, etc.) convinced me to stay away from them. Until I found Wizard101.
I've gotten all six wizards from my origional subscription up to legendary and have now started another sub. lol
I play just about every day. Have to since they garden. Gotta take care of those plants!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Finarel wrote:
I myself am a very casual gamer. I've been a member since beta, but there are months where I decide not to play, and then come back. However, I had the honor to meet today a REALLY die hard fan. This woman told me she has 5 (yes 5) accounts. 3 of those accounts are memberships, and the other 2 are crown only. She has 18 legendary, 3 of each school except for fire and ice, of which she has only 2. (should I stress that out? ONLY 2?)

Now you tell me, is she devoted or what?

As I told her how amazed I was at all of this, she said "It's no big deal, there are other people who do the same"

For real? Are there players so devoted to this game that they have 3 accounts and 18 legends, 3 of each school?

Wow. That was a humbling experience, I thought I was a good player ...

Ikr? Well i have 2 accounts, One is beacause I wanna see my self =D but not playing on that anymore, But about having more accounts, Having more accounts means your lvl 48-60 What i mean by that is People of lvls 48-60 use more accounts, If you confused sry if it is xD

Ok then See ya!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
thorvon65 wrote:
vonawesome1 wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:

See you in the Spiral!

Laura Shadowsong
Legendary Sorcerer

I myself as well take breaks. Pretty often because I have so little patience lol, some things can be irritating but when I'm irritated it means the game is challenging which is always good to know xD. Yes I can't wait for the level cap to raised as well, I got my legendary title from celestia, and then wintertusk came out and I missed out on all the extra Exp but i didn't complain because wintertusk was pretty fun to go through. And I do notice that alot of wizard101 players are nice compared to some people you will meet on other games, not to say that all of the other guys are mean, I made some really great friends on WoW but i did realize a lot of them are very serious to where the game just is more of a job rather than a game lol. Thank you for posting xD

Sorry for the long quote... I forget how to shorten it, so I apologize. :P

Yes, I agree that WT was fun- the fact that it's all bosses really grinds my gears, but the awesome XP was probably part of why I got to Legendary so quickly. :)

My boyfriend used to play WoW, and it just looked like so much work... kind of like hunting for rare reagents (I hate crafting), before I discovered server-hopping and transmutations, only worse. He would get on his voice-chat and tell me that I wasn't allowed to watch TV or anything because he was having a guild-meeting; he also marked dates for things like raids, etc. on our calendar in the living room, and I would be like, "uh, remind me how this is fun, please". If w101 ever gets to the point of having to schedule time to play, I think I'll cry and cancel both my subs/never come back. So, note to KI: please don't ever do that to your already-great game.

As they say in TS3: Kthxbai!

L.S.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I used to play hit and miss. I played often, but not every day. Then gardening came out, and I am a gardening addict, so now I at least check plants every day, even if I don't have time to really play. I understand the whole boredom thing. There was a HUGE interval of time between the world of Grizzleheim, and the next new world, Celestia. All my friends and my son quit playing during that time. I had let my subscription drop and only played my crowns account. Usually just to farm for a pet or craft some housing item.
Since pet training and gardening were added, I do play more. I would love to find more players like me that are mature (mentally) and may only get computer time after the rest of the family is asleep. :)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I'm not too devoted. I mean, I love the game. But not as devoted to play so much I have three accounts all legendaries. I have one legendary and one level 26 and one level 10. SOmetimes, if bored with no new updates, those are the times when I will level up my lower wizards, but I am not on wizard101 often. I don't like to be on for 3 hours straight lol. I get on during weekends for a couple hours and sometimes mid-week. :D